Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Kill you're self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
This actually works -

get a projector. preferably a non lovely one, make it display on a wall in the biggest way possible

set your simpson episode to loop or have a bunch in a playlist so you dont have to focus on that

eat 5 g of shrooms. you want the plateau here, 5 g should do though for most . wait about 45 minutes or so when you start to get that tingle in your balls

Take at least 2 Ambien, or 20 mg (I believe all of them are required to be 10mg now so 2, but I may be wrong)

Watch the simpsons episode you want to live in until you literally can't focus on it

Snort probably ~15 mg adderall IR. Depends on your weight and tolerance for the amount here, this is just a "soft" way to suddenly wake you up and keep you that way vs cocaine or something that makes you a little nutty you dont want that here

drop acid, one hit

this allows you to "choose" your trip more or less

good luck. though i reocmmend harry potter so you can gently caress emma watson, but only last the last one when shes at least past fuckin puberty you perv

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Steampunk iPhone posted:

What kind of drug would i take where i could convince myself that i was living in Springfield, where the Simpsons live? And I could go around in my mind and interact with an episode that I am watching and stay there for like 4 or 5 hours?

I've done it before with alcohol, where I'll be drunk and put on an episode of the Simpsons, and kind of drift in and out of a light dream state where I'm "in" the episode.

But I'm looking for something a little more lucid and long-lasting.

same but i want to do this with king of the hill

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I knew it

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

1gnoirents posted:

This actually works -

get a projector. preferably a non lovely one, make it display on a wall in the biggest way possible

set your simpson episode to loop or have a bunch in a playlist so you dont have to focus on that

eat 5 g of shrooms. you want the plateau here, 5 g should do though for most . wait about 45 minutes or so when you start to get that tingle in your balls

Take at least 2 Ambien, or 20 mg (I believe all of them are required to be 10mg now so 2, but I may be wrong)

Watch the simpsons episode you want to live in until you literally can't focus on it

Snort probably ~15 mg adderall IR. Depends on your weight and tolerance for the amount here, this is just a "soft" way to suddenly wake you up and keep you that way vs cocaine or something that makes you a little nutty you dont want that here

drop acid, one hit

good luck. though i reocmmend harry potter so you can gently caress emma watson, but only last the last one when shes at least past fuckin puberty you perv

lol

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Can-D. if you want a more permanent experience, try Chew-Z.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
you gotta be careful with psychedelics, you might aim for simpsons but accidentally veer into stepford wives. stick with consensus reality its somewhat saner.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

funkybottoms posted:

this guy gets it.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

funkybottoms posted:

I tried that once at the airport. Every person becomes Homer with reflective mirror teeth and one metal arm. Every person. And I wonder, am I becoming Homer too?

I'll stick to my Perky Pat thank you very much.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
One time I did some drugs and watched the simpsons. Now screamapillar haunts my nightmares.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
kill you're family guy

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

This actually works -

drop acid, one hit

qft

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Get a job OP and stop using drugs to get away from your problems.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
nice job, drug-head! whatt're ya gonna do with it... buy some drugs and drug paraphernalia? escape from reality? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Basically all of the drugs that are capable of sending you into a cartoonish wonderland Springfield, you never get to choose what happens on those drugs. So you might end up in Springfield, but because that's what you want, chances are any drugs that can do it for you will take your will and throw it out the window and instead punish you really hard for daring to think you have any control while they're driving.

e: polydrugging it up is an easy way to die. mixing psychedelics isn't even safe anymore as most acid is actually substituted amphetamines with pretty low LD50s lol

Riot Bimbo fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread