Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Things black people like in movies

1: Dragonball Z and hot rear end anime.
2. Slapstick comedy.
3. Movies that have really fast cars in them.
4. The color of purple. More purple you have, the more they really like it.

Things black people don't like.

1. Sci-fi. Black people really hate sci-fi. Unless it's anime, but then it's just "Meh" to them.
2. Slow comedy that doesn't have people falling down every five seconds.
3. Movies that feature a close-up of the protagonist going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" really loud.
4. All black people hate back to the future. I don't know why, but I think they hate time machines??? Need a confirm/deny here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

big duck equals goose posted:

Things black people like in movies

1: Dragonball Z and hot rear end anime.
2. Slapstick comedy.
3. Movies that have really fast cars in them.
4. The color of purple. More purple you have, the more they really like it.

Things black people don't like.

1. Sci-fi. Black people really hate sci-fi. Unless it's anime, but then it's just "Meh" to them.
2. Slow comedy that doesn't have people falling down every five seconds.
3. Movies that feature a close-up of the protagonist going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" really loud.
4. All black people hate back to the future. I don't know why, but I think they hate time machines??? Need a confirm/deny here.

:colbert: this is a good start, yes.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Costello Jello posted:

I asked the 6 black dudes hanging out with me and they all said they haven't seen it.
okay, now please ask them if they've seen "White Chicks"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

ilikedirt posted:

whites are devils and not real ppl fyi. whites dont have souls bc theyre animals hth

This is true, I am a demon. A really angsty one with a dumb backstory.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why don't black people like scifi

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

I dunno you'd think they would love star trek

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Because Sci fi is fantasy adventure and as Tracy Morgan said (as an stand in for all black people),"just payin my bills is an adventure!"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i like when his mother reads out the joke about a blowjob and the brother makes a face. 5 stars.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

okay, now please ask them if they've seen "White Chicks"

It's too late, I went home. But I would guess yes.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

I would very much like for someone to avatar-ize this.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This movie scarred Steve Martin so bad that he decided he would never be funny anymore

Pizzagate Pedophile
Mar 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I heard they like to eat birds or something. Can anyone confirm?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
hi actually its two-fold love and hatred. you see the jerk is stupid as poo poo and white people love that poo poo so they dance like idiots and think theyre cool and have lots of meaningless sex with other people and have a hilarious meltdown later on in life. although i hate the jerk i do love ruining the lives of white people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I wish black people thought I was cool and accepted me

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
you have to compare two of the same movies, like the nutty professor

one has jerry lewis and the other has giant hamster rape

it's a toss up

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You see, she can love a man who is literally several times her own size, because it's whats on the INSIDE that counts.
Who cares that you have to shove aside mounds to fat to get to the genitals. gently caress your thin privilege.

NickPlowswell
Sep 14, 2014

The exoplanet has failed :qq:

notZaar posted:

I dunno you'd think they would love star trek

Just asked my black friend Jared. He said "Star Trek is for faggots"

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I always lose it when Marie busts it the trumpet solo

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
They seem to open these Jamaican jerk chicken restaurants that almost always fail. Better off doing the chicken wangs and fish fry.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
I believe this is a very important question that is relevant to our time

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

The Tao Jones posted:

LA Story is one of my favorite movies ever but I'm kind of a sentimental idiot

I'm the other guy who likes that movie. Only time SJP looked human and somewhat attractive.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

whites are devils and not real ppl fyi. whites dont have souls bc theyre animals hth

im white

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
ilikedirt is right white people are terrible, but The Jerk is a really funny movie so maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
[picks up an ashtray] And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair. [walking outside] And I don't need one other thing, except my dog. [dog growls] I don't need my dog.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I am always confused when rolling stats for mixed race people, thank god I have the race scholars of GBS to fall back on.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
We have to get General Ironicus in here so we can have an opinion from a black goon, this thread is pointless otherwise.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

why do people say "my black friend" if someone introduced me as their white friend i would call them an idiot and probably not have anything to do with them afterwards

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

actually i need all the friends i can get id probably say "yes sir mr cracker at your service! just call me cousin tim!"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Mixed Nuts was good, I thought.

I mean, it's not great, but it's about a suicide hotline and has a crossdressing liev schrieber so what's not to love?

oh wait, not black. carry on.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Twenty Four posted:

Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
[picks up an ashtray] And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair. [walking outside] And I don't need one other thing, except my dog. [dog growls] I don't need my dog.

Hey honey, let’s see how good this guy is. What’d I win?

Uh, anything in this general area right in here. Anything below the stereo and on this side of the bicentennial glasses. Anything between the ashtrays and the thimble. Anything in this three inches right in here in this area. That includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Navin R. Johnson: Now be totally honest. You do have a boyfriend don't you.
Marie: Kind of
Navin R. Johnson: I know this is our first date but do you think the next time you make love to your boyfriend you could think of me?
Marie: Well I haven't made love to him yet.
Navin R. Johnson: That's too bad. Do you think its possible that someday you could make love with me and think of him?
Marie: Who knows maybe you and he could make love and you could think of me.
Navin R. Johnson: I'd be happy to be in there somewhere.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

lmfao whats this from

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

NickPlowswell posted:

Just asked my black friend Jared. He said "Star Trek is for faggots"

Did you explain to her how everybody lives on government assistance in Star Trek?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Costello Jello posted:

I asked the 6 black dudes hanging out with me and they all said they haven't seen it.

Sounds like you're a bit of a movie star yourself!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The biggest nerd I know is a black guy. He thinks Voyager is better than DS9 though so that's pretty hosed. He also likes The Jerk. This thread does not match my experiences.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Baronjutter posted:

The biggest nerd I know is a black guy. He thinks Voyager is better than DS9 though so that's pretty hosed. He also likes The Jerk. This thread does not match my experiences.

Reminds me of one of my better friends in college. When he first met me, he looked at me funny then asked "Are you like, one of those guys who likes Star Trek and stuff?" I thought he was trying to start a fight with me because I like, wore glasses or something.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Defiance Industries posted:

Sounds like you're a bit of a movie star yourself!

peanut untouchable lmao

by the way black people do like the jerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

big duck equals goose posted:

idk how would you feel about a machine where people could kidnap you then go back in time and sell your black rear end off as a slave, who would then not exist in the present/future

• Locked thread