Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can only read casio digital watches- i cant read clock hands and sundials are out of the questions. neck fat makes it hard forme to look up so i cant read the sky and tell that way what time it is. around friends ill look at the face and frown &nod a bit but i have no idea whats going on. i could check my phone but its not casio. i dont wear a casio watch neither because people laugh at u for wearing a digital watch especialy if its a casio. they ask where my casio keyboard is to mock me. i brush it off at the time but every other day im sitting in my wardrobe composing on my keyboard because i can only play casio instruments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I have both my legs.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Izumi Konata posted:

how did u sprain your baculum?

the skin was pulled tight on my shaft right under the head and it seems like i was given a friction burn that has turned into some sort of ongoing...rash thing.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

SaltLick posted:

the skin was pulled tight on my shaft right under the head and it seems like i was given a friction burn that has turned into some sort of ongoing...rash thing.

sorry, about your penis problems.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I pretended to cum last time I had sex

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SaltLick posted:

Use gauze and cotton to hold crushed mint and silica gel packets to the affected area, being careful not to tighten enough to affect circulation.

Sincerely, the Dick Fairy.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

SaltLick posted:

dude, u just broke the epidermus. i thought u meant the organ itself, not its protective casing.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
I don't know all the names for the 12 months and their correct order. I always have to check in a calendar when I want to know the month's name or number.

also im gay

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Japanese Phone Box posted:

I don't know all the names for the 12 months and their correct order. I always have to check in a calendar when I want to know the month's name or number.

also im gay

一月、二月、赤月、青月

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
i unironically enjoy aviators in certain instances

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
my dick is huge and i'm super smart

sorry that's two things

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I'm starting to think a person I know doesn't know right from left literally

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I cucked myself.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I can suck my own dick.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Izumi Konata posted:

dude, u just broke the epidermus. i thought u meant the organ itself, not its protective casing.

it stings and prevents me from having sex or masturbating thus it is broke and out of commission

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm just a big ol' nerd.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

SaltLick posted:

it stings and prevents me from having sex or masturbating thus it is broke and out of commission

lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

you irl posted:

i watch asmr videos

i do this while high

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

I used to pronounce hors d'oeuvres as "whores duh-vores"

I also have a birthmark that looks like a potato made of poo poo

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Sometimes I wear the same panties two days in a row.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I can't eat chocolate without getting it all over the place and smearing it all over myself. I bet I could wear one of those cones they make dogs wear around their necks and I'd still make a disaster of it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if i dont wear the cone like the cone they make dogs wear around their necks i will compulsively lick my own dick raw

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if you serious post we'll all assume it's ironic

goonrolfs

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I accidentally contributed in a positive way to a Fox News segment.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I don't trim my pubes, because it makes my crotch itch.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

haha gross! do you work with other people (have a job)? haha are you some kind of retard? disgusting!

haha gross! do you work with other people (have a job)? haha are you some kind of retard? disgusting!

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I AM JOSEF MENGELE!!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

THS posted:

if i dont wear the cone like the cone they make dogs wear around their necks i will compulsively lick my own dick raw

i just order the coney dog at the sonic in meridian before i cross the state line.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hate the "im gay" meme in GBS and I can't stop posting about how I hate it like I'm pissing into the wind.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Cuniculous posted:

Sometimes I wear the same panties two days in a row.

can u ship to florida

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mind the walrus posted:

I hate the "im gay" meme in GBS and I can't stop posting about how I hate it like I'm pissing into the wind.

rip wesbutt

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I 'm unemployed.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Alas Boobylon posted:

Ten year lurker here, signed up to say we're all going to die, im gay, goku etc etc.

Alas Boobylon posted:

C nt type the letter ! Gentle c ress th t! im g y

Alas Boobylon posted:

What's stopping an Al Qaede from catching Ebola and then coughing the gently caress on everyone in the NYC subway?

Alas Boobylon posted:

If you have cancer and don't want to get chemotherapy you can just eat nothing but raw garlic and water for weeks/months like some kind of Italian saint. You'll probably die and get stomach ulcers but then again no one has the willpower to actually do this so it could plausibly cure cancer since garlic is the anti-cancer and it does permeate pretty much every nook and cranny if you eat enough of it. This is a really dumb idea but I will do it if I ever get cancer cause gentle caress chemo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I have been poisoned by irony.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Not.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost