Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
That's it, kids. It all goes downhill from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Bieeardo posted:

Is this the one with the bondage priestesses? These awful series blur.

Just you wait until we get to the last third. :smith:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

You say that, but there's a very, very lengthy bit in this one that is completely asinine and ridiculous, all at once.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Libluini posted:

You mean like how the Elves are actually postapocalyptic mutants? :v:

Yeah you can kind of tell there's a point where even he's sick of ripping off Tolkien. :v:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Caros posted:

Okay I'm honestly curious at this point, is Wheel of Time worth reading as an adult? I never picked up the books when I was younger, and even though I'm at the end of my pile at the moment I'm not sure if it is worth picking up such a big fantasy series considering the lovely nature of a lot of even the more famous ones.

It's got issues. It's got a lot of issues. If you're not sure it's worth picking it up, don't bother, but if you think you'd like it you probably will.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Spoilers Below posted:

As much as I'd of loved to see the last three Wheel of Time books by, like, Jacqueline Carey

And people thought the spanking in WoT was gratuitous as it was. :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

DARKSEID DICK PICS posted:

Buying those doesn't make me a sadist.

Ripping up the receipt in front of the family and going "These are ours now. We can't take them back" does, though.

You monster.