Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

roboshit posted:

you probably got the lovely ones that have low hydrocodone and high tylenol

This seems like the most probable reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Yes, if they aren't at least 7.5s don't even bother. I ate 22 10s in one day after I hosed my back up in a car wreck. I didn't even realize how many I took until I counted how many I had left the next day. I probably should have died. Fun times.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I've been told by several people that oxy is actually way more potent than heroin but I never went that far with the opiates. I assume that depends on the dosage, though.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nostratic posted:

Similar experience with a kidney stone this spring. Vicodin and ibuprofen didn't do jack poo poo aside from make me feel dopey and still in exquisite pain.

0/10, gently caress hydrocodone.

Kidney stones are incredibly painful so I'm not surprised it didn't really help. I got morphine when I had mine and didn't feel a thing, but that was after hours of profuse sweating and vomiting from being in so much pain.

• Locked thread