Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

what do they force upon you :ohdear:

When I'm sheriff erry body gets a deagle

Beanieson for sheriff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

chartley posted:

Pretty drat sure you'll need subtitles squire.

https://soundcloud.com/hezzy88/hello

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbrian_dialect

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 8, 2014

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

:-(

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

POINT FIVE:vince:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Cop Tries to get Dick Wet, Proclaimed A Hero

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I hope he got a little at least

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I love how that grin is total "I'm taking advantage of this until he realizes his dick hasn't been sucked".

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rip beny :(

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
charge him with murder. How does that even happen? Every k9 cop i've met has been an anal retentive rear end in a top hat about their dog.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

charge him with murder.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

loving hell

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I've never seen a k9 officer turn off the car with the dog inside. What an rear end in a top hat.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Branis posted:

charge him with murder. How does that even happen?
police dogs are people too, like the horse in half baked

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
He was hungry and fancied a hotdog...

On a serious note that happened in the MET a while back, a dog handler who usually patrolled in an Air conditioned van to keep the dog cool was given a new vehicle while his old one got fixed. He left the dog in the van to go and do some paperwork or something and the air con didn't work resulting in a dead GP dog. Officer was cleared of misconduct but resigned anyway.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
don't gently caress in the Police cruiser http://news.sky.com/story/1350250/couple-sentenced-for-having-sex-in-police-car

Sky News, Never Wrong for Long posted:

Couple Sentenced For Having Sex In Police Car

Heather Basten, 29, was already in trouble with the law after being pulled over in Wisconsin with her lover, Travis Husnik, 33, on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The couple were put in the back of a police cruiser for the ride to Oconto County Jail on 3 August. The deputy driving the car noticed they were getting amorous in the back seat and stopped the vehicle. He told Husnik to pull up his trousers and get in the front of the car for the rest of the journey.

The two were charged with disorderly conduct and lewd and lascivious behaviour. Sheriff Mike Jansen told Sky News: "In my 37 years on the job, I've not been made aware of anything like this happening in our county."

Husnik was sentenced to the maximum 90 days in jail because of his criminal record. Basten received 48 days, plus fines and court costs.

Assistant District Attorney Robert Mraz said the couple's behaviour was "a little disgusting". Judge Jay Conley was quoted by the Green Bay Press Gazette as saying: "The process of being arrested is supposed to be somewhat unpleasant ... and you end up having a tryst. Incredible."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

He knew he wouldn't be getting any for a while. Wonder what other fluids were already in the back seat.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
about 80% chance you're gonna catch mrsa just from riding in the back of a cop car.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/09/horse-wanders-into-police-station-4899621/

Is that drat pimpsteppin' pony from The Hobbit or whatever?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why didn't they shoot it? That clip plays out like precinct 13.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Feedback on this please:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670878

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

:toot:

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

:ohdearsass:

Rude Dude With Tude fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Oct 10, 2014

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Time to see what 'free' and abandoned MET kit I can find... and no, I can't send a helmet because that would be illegal. I guess it will have to be a 'dragon cock' dildo with a 'You've met the MET' sticker crudely attached to the shaft.

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Time to see what 'free' and abandoned MET kit I can find... and no, I can't send a helmet because that would be illegal. I guess it will have to be a 'dragon cock' dildo with a 'You've met the MET' sticker crudely attached to the shaft.

Attached to the end of the Enforcer.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

What if you get the helmet off ebay then send it? That's legal right?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

What if you get the helmet off ebay then send it? That's legal right?

Yes, as long as you don't walk about wearing it in clothing that could be considered a uniform... Also the retired ones are far better because they are made from Pith and not plastic. A staggering volume of uniform get's 'recycled' including thousands of those helmets each year and by recycled they usually mean destroyed.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://deadspin.com/some-fools-are-selling-darren-wilson-cardinals-shirts-1644787190

All true Cardinal fans will buy at least 3 of these for the game on Saturday.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

Awful App apparently didn't post my reply.

H&K's. Twice as much money as Glocks and twice as much not-fun to shoot.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
smiling jack at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-QbHlkQ4k

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

There sure seems to be an abundance of consignment H&K's at the gun stores in your jurisdiction.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

Wow, what a terrible opinion regarding awesome guns.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
HK guns look like high points but cost 700 dollars. Same gun.

Branis fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Oct 11, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hi-Points are pot metal garbage. They won't even make good boat anchors, because the loving water will dissolve them.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

$750 bucks of pure... "sorry we sent half your guns with wrong hosed up sight alignment" goodness.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

beanieson posted:

The USPs are really good but the newer ones seem pretty unpopular, including the coptrigger variants. How HK hosed up the best coptrigger on the market I couldn't tell you, but that's what people say

Little TFRpostin' for ya

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I'm sorry, I can't see any of your posts over the sight of how awesome my P228 is.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

GunForumMeme posted:

I'm sorry, I can't see any of your posts over the sight of how awesome my P228 is.

I like the all-metal Sigs a lot better to shoot at the range but I can see the appeal of a plastic gun if you're carrying it around day in and out. Even with the Batman utility belts coppers love to lug, I imagine taking a few ounces out still helps.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

There sure seems to be an abundance of consignment H&K's at the gun stores in your jurisdiction.

They gave us the option to buy our old ones back at like almost full market price. It really wasn't worth it. Then the market got flooded with the rest of them. Pretty sure I saw someone in the TFR Forum buy one of them at one point.

The reality is its not a terrible gun, but every jurisdiction around here has glocks. We really don't want to share magazines during an active shooter or something I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

Little TFRpostin' for ya

I used to hang out in TFR a lot but realized I don't buy enough super rare milsurp to really keep up :shrug:

e: I did enjoy taking glamor shots of my guns tho :kiddo:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Oct 11, 2014

• Locked thread