Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Another reason why December is the best footballing month is that it's one of the few without a bloody international break (as far as i'm aware), oh and, boxing day games too.

Our Boxing Day game us at home which is great but it's against City ftl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

chaoslord posted:

I'm planning on going to that, hoping Berahino does a thing.

ill porbably go op and im going to the emirates becuase my mates dad has a box there so i'll be having every prawn sandwich in sight

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

gently caress international breaks

this

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

wheres the thread for discussing football books because keanos new one is hilarious

its almost like he read fergusons book and went "right then" and released another book just to take it to the next level

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

lots of clubs have second sponsors idg what the fuss is about

oh lol pooshited

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

FullLeatherJacket posted:

This is the real point. Remember that when Zoopla packed in their deal with West Brom just because all West Brom fans believe the holocaust didn't happen, the deal was for something like £1.5m/year. Which is less than Anelka actually got paid.

Imagine how much less people would be willing to pay in order to sponsor an anti-semite's arse.

lol was about to say this. We literally got paid gently caress all and Zoopla was honestly the only name I ever heard us linked to, same with Quickbooks. It's honestly like 1.5m a season or some equally shocking amount of money.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySpotrsNewsHQ 1 minute ago
Breaking: Arsenals Per Mertesacker has sprained his ankle in training and is expected to miss up to 3 weeks. #SSNHQ

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

This isn't true!

i copied it right off twitter however the tweet has now gone so idk

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Lot 49 posted:

Look at the username.

gently caress ill never recover from this

this is sarnsung mk2

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I can't wait till we beat pooshited on the Sky super Monday night Gary Neville show

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

The last thing Spurs need is yet another useless striker who can't score goals.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

All the matches seem pretty boring this weekend to be honest.

United vs Chelsea obviously could be good but it'll be a simple chelsea win. Maybe there'll be a ton of goals or something.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Roy Keane said he could be tempted to go into I'm a Celebrity

I never realised I wanted this till now.

It'll be great when he eats rice and beans for the 9000th time, looses it and two foots that girl from geordie shore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

no evening kick off? gay imo

• Locked thread