Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sub Harrison

Good story really had me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the OVA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Spaceship blunts for everyone!

Lil Cunty

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:flashfap:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:wow:

Senior Management

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:vince:

A Time To Chill

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

these are the voyages of the starship blunterprise

Bloodfart McCoy

A Time To Chill posted:

these are the voyages of the starship blunterprise

It's five year mission: to chill out and blaze with some aliens or whatever,

Piso Mojado

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It's five year mission: to chill out and blaze with some aliens or whatever,

google THIS

we still didn't get a satisfying conclusion to the story tho I mean did the dildo come out? what did it do afterwards? what career path did it take, and did its tenure in a human colon inspire it to humanitarian efforts?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

we still didn't get a satisfying conclusion to the story tho I mean did the dildo come out? what did it do afterwards? what career path did it take, and did its tenure in a human colon inspire it to humanitarian efforts?

I like to think that everything came out ok

Piso Mojado

The real tragedy is that the op had to go through all of this while getting hit 6k post. kinda a buzzkill.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I like to think that everything came out ok

yes, I do hope he was able to put all of this behind him

Bloodfart McCoy

The dildo came out sideways and I bled to death on the toilet.

the end

tao of lmao

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The dildo came out sideways and I bled to death on the toilet.

the end

your friend

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

if you want to lend your expertise just ask

cuntman.net

um, he did

Jett posted:

goddammit step aside, I'll handle this!

Bloodfart McCoy

wth posted:

your friend

of course :downs:

twizzlespark

Twizzlespark.
you should've went to the hospital imo

but good to hear it came out

j883376

Linux Toddler!

Vynar posted:

I was scrolling through this thread really fast and I thought I saw an orange Halloween Smoobles but I was wrong. :vapes:

The secret is, you did see Spookbles

google THIS

j883376 posted:

The secret is, you did see Spookbles

:eek:

veilo

Never posts
This is not funny, my brother died this way : got a dildo up there, I tried asking for help on the forums but of course everyone just laughed instead of helping. Then all the poop backed up and he died :(

Bloodfart McCoy

Raising awareness in this thread.

FEADS

Fully Enveloped Anal Dildo Syndrome

hemale in pain

veilo posted:

This is not funny, my brother died this way : got a dildo up there, I tried asking for help on the forums but of course everyone just laughed instead of helping. Then all the poop backed up and he died :(

why did you not fist your brother and retrieve the dildo with your hand? did you not love him enough?

hosed up

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Goldmine immediately

Blue's Clues

salad tongs. has anyone tried salad tongs? Williams Sonoma has a stainless set that works well. stay away from wood.

Bloodfart McCoy

Jett posted:

I've seen GBS threads to the effect that your rear end is basically a vacuum cleaner and anything you put up there is likely to be sucked up

Except for poop :stare:

Poop must possess some strange scientific, even spiritual properties.

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Except for poop :stare:

Poop must possess some strange scientific, even spiritual properties.

sometimes if you hold a poop and let go it will float up to the ceiling instead of falling to the floor

you may not believe me, but i ask you: how many poops have you tried this with?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
whhhaaats the deal with people "losing" things up their rear end? i mean ..it's right there, is it not? up your rear end

Pizzatime

shared

A Time To Chill

anyone know where to get those giant edible double ended dildos? or gummie worms w/e. i'm gonna use it as a dildo tho

Bloodfart McCoy

A Time To Chill posted:

anyone know where to get those giant edible double ended dildos? or gummie worms w/e. i'm gonna use it as a dildo tho

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Largest-Gummy-Worm-Cherry-Blue-Raspberry-Flavor-/201096354135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed246d957

Thawixx
Well, it's confirmed that if you don't poop for a long time, you'll vomit diluted feces. So if he holds it in long enough, he'll burp out the dildo eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Thawixx posted:

Well, it's confirmed that if you don't poop for a long time, you'll vomit diluted feces. So if he holds it in long enough, he'll burp out the dildo eventually

how long are we talking here?

• Locked thread