Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

he should naturally die of shame within the hour. let him go. he's lived a full life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

the real dildo was inside you all along

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

remember to tell your 'friend' to use one with a flared bottom next time. smh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

BLOOOD!!?!?!?!?!?!

you should start going over your friend's will, because he is nearing the end

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

do the Heimlich maneuver except have him stand on his head and do it upside down

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

wth posted:

byob has been sexy as heck lately

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

same

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Spaceship blunts for everyone!

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

we still didn't get a satisfying conclusion to the story tho I mean did the dildo come out? what did it do afterwards? what career path did it take, and did its tenure in a human colon inspire it to humanitarian efforts?

I like to think that everything came out ok

• Locked thread