Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

grats, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Why are you guys trolling my good friend Bloodfart McCoy?

I thought this was the chill forums for helping friends of friends with their problems?

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

i believe this guy. we should stop messing around and help his friend

this forum is full of psychos who get off on others pain and torment. it's completely messed.

tao of lmao

tell your friend that it's going to be alright. tell him to relax. tell him to breathe. tell him to go sit on the toilet and tell him to prepare to pop the cork

tao of lmao

This is the Bloodfart McCoy origin story.

tao of lmao

byob has been sexy as heck lately

tao of lmao

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The dildo came out sideways and I bled to death on the toilet.

the end

your friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

we still didn't get a satisfying conclusion to the story tho I mean did the dildo come out? what did it do afterwards? what career path did it take, and did its tenure in a human colon inspire it to humanitarian efforts?

if you want to lend your expertise just ask

• Locked thread