Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

according to WebMD, since he knows exactly where the dildo is he technically did not "lose" it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I FELT THE END OF IT!!!!

Then i pushed it further in by accident! SON OF A BITCH

goddammit step aside, I'll handle this!

google THIS

I've seen GBS threads to the effect that your rear end is basically a vacuum cleaner and anything you put up there is likely to be sucked up

the obvious solution is to press your anus up against your friend's so your rear end can suck the dildo out

google THIS

if you hit it just right it'll break in half and half will come out his mouth and half will come out his butt and that signifies good luck

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

BLOOOD!!?!?!?!?!?!

a blood...fart?

google THIS

do the Heimlich maneuver except have him stand on his head and do it upside down

google THIS

we did it, BYOB success story

google THIS

we still didn't get a satisfying conclusion to the story tho I mean did the dildo come out? what did it do afterwards? what career path did it take, and did its tenure in a human colon inspire it to humanitarian efforts?

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I like to think that everything came out ok

yes, I do hope he was able to put all of this behind him

google THIS

j883376 posted:

The secret is, you did see Spookbles

:eek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Except for poop :stare:

Poop must possess some strange scientific, even spiritual properties.

sometimes if you hold a poop and let go it will float up to the ceiling instead of falling to the floor

you may not believe me, but i ask you: how many poops have you tried this with?

• Locked thread