Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
my roommate is convinced she has body dysmorphia because when she looks into a mirror all she sees is a fat ugly monster and she's right cuz she's looking at her own reflection how can I help her see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

have you tried lsd?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Is her ugliness fixable with exercise and make-up? How you proceed from here depends upon your answer to this.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you have to swap bodies with her alla freaky friday

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Have sex with her but look really depressed about it, then cry after and kill yourself

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Have sex with her but look really depressed about it, then cry after and kill yourself
brUtal...

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Naerasa posted:

Is her ugliness fixable with exercise and make-up? How you proceed from here depends upon your answer to this.

she would require an entirely different head.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
If you aren't at all fat complain about what a huge disgusting fat cow you are in front of a fat person, like really lay it on. It's fun because it should make them feel really bad about themselves.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Three Olives posted:

If you aren't at all fat complain about what a huge disgusting fat cow you are in front of a fat person, like really lay it on. It's fun because it should make them feel really bad about themselves.
very insidious, 10/10

e: lay it on thick :mmmhmm:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

It'd be a heavy price to pay but she would never be able to convince herself that it was anything but her horrible body that made him kill himself

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
i think it's about time you post pics op

CheddarGoblin
Jan 12, 2005
oh
yeah we're gonna need to see this beast in order to give the appropriate advice.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I would probably gently caress her op

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I want lsd. Who's got some?

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Accepted cure for body dismorphia round these parts involve black market hormones and gender reassignment surgery.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Tell her to stop eating.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

post her tumblr

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cut off her head and give her a new one then op sheesh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SaltLick posted:

Cut off her head and give her a new one then op sheesh

Are you just assuming the OP is Muslim?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Tell her, very carefully "ur fat, this is why u look fat"

keep repating until she nods knowingly at least once

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

my roommate is convinced she has body dysmorphia because when she looks into a mirror all she sees is a fat ugly monster and she's right cuz she's looking at her own reflection how can I help her see this

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
i know you are making this story up leslie, but people with dysmorphia usually dont think they have dysmorphia that is part of how it works i care about you leslie and when you are done pretending this thread is about ur friend im here for u

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Prodigal T-REX posted:

i know you are making this story up leslie, but people with dysmorphia usually dont think they have dysmorphia that is part of how it works i care about you leslie and when you are done pretending this thread is about ur friend im here for u

you don't know poo poo I'm beautiful as gently caress you clown

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
For her fat, get a fat measuring device: http://www.amazon.com/Accu-Measure-Fitness-3000-Personal-Tester/dp/B000G7YW74

For her uglyness, take a picture of her face, cut the face in half then copy paste and flip the face, so you can show off how unsymmetrical her face is.

Boom, now she will know how fat and ulgy she is.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

you don't know poo poo I'm beautiful as gently caress you clown

do you want chun li's head for your head?? i thnk your avatar has deeper meaning

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
swap her mirror out with the funhouse mirror, not the one that makes you skinny. the one that makes you fatter.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Prodigal T-REX posted:

do you want chun li's head for your head?? i thnk your avatar has deeper meaning

i want a bird avatar or possibly an ironic klurf avatar but i keep spending my money on toilet paper and Hanes tshirts

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
I want to have chun li's legs, and butt

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

That's fine.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

the OP in question. It's ok Leslie, we're going to get through this. :)

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

yeah thats not a mental illness, you can keep at that

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Luvcow posted:

the OP in question. It's ok Leslie, we're going to get through this. :)

Oh poo poo, is that Pele?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Prodigal T-REX posted:

His whole point was that she doesnt actually have body dysmorphia so yeah

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

dress up as her for halloween and every1 will tell you how spooky your costume is

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Every time you're sitting on the couch and she sits down, jump up a little bit. Do this every single time she sits down. If she's walking towards you, start losing your balance as if she's shaking the earth. etc.

Also:

POST A loving PIC

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Eat her rear end. Then say you'll do it again after she loses 2 pounds

Rinse and repeat

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Definitely gently caress her face op

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
When you fucktards (portmanteau of loving retards) are done flaming me and can get back to discussing how horribly fat and ugly my roommate is I'll be back. Until then you can go pissoff (portmanteau of pissing me the hell off)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Buy her an account so she can post in E/N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

When you fucktards (portmanteau of loving retards) are done flaming me and can get back to discussing how horribly fat and ugly my roommate is I'll be back. Until then you can go pissoff (portmanteau of pissing me the hell off)

Hey, I gave you legit advice. It would be funny (for you) and shame her.

A picture speaks a thousand words and I assure you our advice will only improve if you comply.

NOW COMPLY MOTHER FUCKER

• Locked thread