Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

Chapter Four: Business as Usual

I'm playing a Kingdom of Jerusalem game (now an Empire), and I seriously wished I'd LPed it instead of Serbia, because I swear it's turning into Steppe Wolfe. Look at this. A French peasant has somehow become the king of Ireland, despite never fighting a war for it or having any recorded family. And he's imprisoned by the Queen of Andalusia. Not to mention he used to be my vassal. I never even touched the British Isles, (I'm obviously in the Middle East) and the game said "hey you're the new liege of Ireland". It took me a year to realize he was my vassal. I granted him independence so I wouldn't be drawn into stupid wars but I'm still baffled.

By becoming Wounded did you lose the Maimed trait?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

Torrannor posted:

A It's too rare to see somebody play the Poles.

As much as I want the Jewish trade republic, this is true, nobody plays as Poland Stronk. A

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
You should work your way from scandinavia through russia into Isreal.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Rzeczpospolita Polska

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

RabidWeasel posted:

Having never played the mod, I vote for a minor-to-mid power of your choice of whichever religion you think is the best implemented / most fun to play. If they're all good then I want to see :wtc: the Atomicists are like.

I feel similarly, but at the same time I need to mention that at one point in this mod you could play as the Wayne Patrician Family out of Gotham (NYC).

• Locked thread