Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Gustav Nyquist will score 30 goals this season.

Do I make an avatar bet? Or do I follow in VJeff, RWAS tradition and offer to write an insane amount of essays detailing the exploits of everyone who outscores Gus if he doesn't hit 30?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

HOW COULD YOU posted:

For every point he misses by you must sacrifice a heifer.

A good suggestion, but I wouldn't know where to find worthy heifers. Detroit Satanists have been getting a lot of news coverage lately, but apparently they don't sacrifice animals which sounds like some real bullshit to me. Get it together, Satanists.

darkwolf220 posted:

This. What is the worst that could happen?

Also a good point. VJeff seems to be in good spirits. I do worry that his fingers will fall off the very second I make this toxx. Not that I care about his fingers, of course, but I like mine.

Nonetheless:

Naet posted:

Gustav Nyquist will score 30 goals this season.

~250-500 words for each jabroni who scores more than Gus if he doesn't hit 30. :toxx:

• Locked thread