Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
dandy don

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Asema posted:

Oh my god these announcers have been terrible this entire series.

I like Brian Anderson. Just wait until we get Ernie Johnson :sparkles:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Brad Ausmus: I have no faith in my bullpen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gettin' shutout by bud norris

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Nelson Cruz :swoon:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I'm so excited for Tigers Bullpen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
That A's-Tigers ALCS is gonna be something.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
The saddest crowd :smith:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
miggy is just swinging at everything and anything

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Joe Nathan :kheldragar:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Joe Nathan has a 0.00 ERA this series

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i mean you just drilled two doubles but yeah, bunt

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
why are you doing this

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Lord Binky posted:

This has to come back to hurt them, right?

If Bud Showalter = Ned Yost then no

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
and it works

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that was crushed

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
stolen bases aren't going to matter if cj wilson can't keep people off base

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
justttttt a bit outside

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:flashfap: :flashfap: :flashfap: :flashfap: :flashfap: :flashfap:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
rough night for straight edge racer

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i can't believe that billy butler scored from 1st

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Gorman Thomas posted:

why is cj wilson even starting in the playoffs

the angels rotation outside of weaver and shoemaker died

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
josh hamilton does nothing, again

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
ownnnnnnnnns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
WHAT

WAS

THAT

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
please stop saying eighth inning guy

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I am down with this tune

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

im the goon with a shirt two sizes too small

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

it is cool when teams that are not normally good win in the playoffs and also it is cool when the angels lose and it is even cooler when the angels get swept because gently caress the angels forever suck my dick angels gently caress all of you especially you josh hamilton you loving prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
detroit wasn't the favorite

• Locked thread