Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Rarity posted:

Hi, I'm a gay transgendered girl. You're loving creepy, go away.

:nattyburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Here's something that's been bugging me the first three episodes: What the hell is Diggle's baby mama hiding from him? Her body language is all hosed up towards him, and she was reeeeally eager to get rid of him and send him on a suicide mission in bumfuck nowhere.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I'll chime in with Matt Nable being a weak link thusfar. I'm gonna place my faith in the producers, as they're two for two on big bads so far, but I'm not feeling the menace, presence, or authority you'd expect from R'as al loving Ghul. Nyssa is more intimidating than he is.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I'm against Amanda Waller being anyone besides CCH Pounder, who would have been a casting coup for this show.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Drifter posted:

I always pictured the Wildcat from BTAS, a kinda larger guy - I don't care about the age. This one in Arrow ALWAYS brings me out of the show for a minute whenever I see him. He's just so tiny and unimposing - should be called BalletCat or something instead.

Also, I know you guys love Katrina Law, so now you can watch her in a made-for-TV romcom movie (from a year ago), Snow Bride.

Yeah, I understand that this is the CW and everyone has to be svelte and pretty, but I'd love that arc so much if we had a Mickey Rourke type of dude playing Wildcat. The whole thing would play better that way, I think.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I made some things, to celebrate. Apologies for my poo poo pixel/animation skills.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Xealot posted:

Alternately, Ollie takes on Ra's and Ra's guts him like a fish. Ollie dies, and Nyssa feels regret that neither she nor Ollie could avenge Sara's murder. Felicity cries.

Arrow will return in January in an episode titled, "Lazarus."

Come right this way to collect your prize, sir

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

College Rockout posted:

I liked how they subverted the whole power of love conquers all bit Ollie was doing this episode. When he said that he couldn't lose because he was fighting for Thea I rolled my eyes thinking it was going to be a terrible Ollie wins with the power of love ending. But nope, you can't power of love your way through Ra's al Ghul.

Tonight's project: recut that speech and the ensuing fight to Huey Lewis and the News

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

zoux posted:

I took that as more of a justification for why he's the Atom (see! he shrinks stuff! That's the connection!) than that he'd actually shrink. Just because what looks cool on the page doesn't necessarily translate to the screen.

Spoken like someone who needs to re-watch the Ant-Man test footage again.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

HERAK posted:

Stabbed then thrown off a mountain would be more appropriate.

:golfclap:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Bruceski posted:

So CLEARLY I cannot choose the photoshop in front of me.

Luckily, I spent the last two seasons building up an immunity to fan speculation.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Hey it's a promo for Episode 10, now with 100% more Vinnie Jones!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ScGQ_4wxAk

Interesting that we look to be in for some Atom suit prototyping, a la Iron Man. I was kinda thinking they'd use the 5 week time lapse to show him already suited up after the winter break.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Welp, Maseo's not gonna make it past Season 3, I can guarantee you that. Life debt to Oliver for helping track down Tatsu, helping bring Oliver back to life? That's a good way to get offed by the big bad. On top of that, Oliver needs motivation to keep fighting Ra's, and Tatsu needs a reason to take up the Katana mantle.

(Comics chat) Doesnt her soul-drinking sword or whatever contain her dead husband's soul in it in the funny books?

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Flipping switches should be Roy's job.

:golfclap:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Lord Hydronium posted:

Actually it's about ethics in vigilantism.

:downsrim:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Rocksicles posted:

Still hating the lack of eye make up, it really throws out her whole thing

This is the opposite of the truth. The eye black looked silly on Sara, and Laurel looks way better without it than she would have otherwise. It kind of reminds me of Black Cat's mask from Marvel. I dig it.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I've said it before, I'll say it again: David Ramsey has made the character of Diggle into something that resonates so much that they wrote him into comic canon. Doing a handwave retcon to make him John Stewart would be a step back, and would also totally loving disrespect all the choices that he and the writers have made into breathing life into Diggle as we know him. Give him powers or not, I really don't care. He's interesting either way. But don't throw 3 seasons worth of character development under the bus by shoehorning him into another pre-existing identity. Black Driver deserves better than that, god drat it.

Senerio posted:

I also preferred Gabel to Stormare as Vertigo. Gabel earned my eternal loyalty by approving my high, ipso facto Gabel.

:respek:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Totally unrelated, but does anyone else think Willa Holland would be absolutely perfectly cast in a Buffy reboot?

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I wonder what the situation is gonna look like when they kill Roy off in the season finale. Gotta say, I'm gonna miss having Colton Haynes around.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

Like it's not going to be Felicity

Emily Bett Rickards isn't the one getting fitted for a mask to take his character's job.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

ftfy

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Paleyfest trailer spoilers: sure thought I saw Roy dead on the table in the foundry there.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Kingtheninja posted:

Gelatin isn't vegan?

...chicken isn't vegan?

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

gently caress all that. Stardust for Count Vertigo mk 3.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Warmachine posted:

If they did this and Rhodes changed his WWE persona to Vertigo? :circlefap: I've got an unhealthy relationship with tie-ins and cross-overs.

Honestly the more I find out about Cody Rhodes the more I like the guy. Turns out his old Stardust getup was directly patterned after Mr. Sinister's iconic outfit:

If you check his twitter he's been trying to instigate a kayfabe beef between his wife and EBR/felicity smoak. :allears:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Good news! It probably won't make it that far because lolDCembargo (yes, I am still beating that dead horse; Ezra Miller may be saying all this stuff about parallel universes but you bet your loving rear end that the higher ups at DC and WB are going to can the show once the Flash film goes into production because "we can't have brand dilution").

Bull loving poo poo. If you can't understand the difference between sending notes to the writing room and eradicating a revenue stream, I don't know what the gently caress to tell you. DC will poo poo on creative all day long but they aren't about to throw money out the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Various interviews, and Guggenheim's special message after the season 3 finale was basically him saying "yeah we hosed up, sorry guys we'll do better."

You got a link on that? A quick googling didn't turn it up.

• Locked thread