Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

That Black Driver mockup will never not be funny. Hooray for Arrow being back :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

So glad this show is back. That loving ending :stare:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

And that final "John... I don't wanna die down here..." :(

Yeah but Diggle's response was badass.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Blackchamber posted:

I knew he was coming, and its very clear someone has a hard on for Spartacus alumni, but I really hope they take it a step further and have Capt. Ashur do a couple scenes where hes eating stuff and does his smug-rear end grin. So happy to have him back being a villain.

Me too :allears:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0o5nf_pkA

New crossover trailer. Get hype motherfuckers

:gizz:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Burning_Monk posted:

Ras really needs to do more crunches.

He looks more like a strongman bruiser.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

TheChad posted:

I just watched Assault on Arkham cause Captain Boomerang was in it. Amazing cartoon but the experience was marred because it reminded me that we don't have CCH Pounder playing Amanda Waller in Arrow. :mad:

Might have Oprah Winfrey or Octavia Spencer in the DC cinematic universe iteration playing Waller though :getin:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

:catstare:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Any particular reason CCH isn't on that list. Not like she's Kevin Conroy where he would never fit the part on film...

WB/DC's current trend at the moment is to go after Oscar nominees for certain roles. They're swinging for the fences.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Narciss posted:

I want an actual fat lady to play Waller. We don't need every person in comic book movies to be played by hot models.

edit: How about that actress from Precious.

I wouldn't call Oprah or Octavia Spencer hot models. They're talented actresses though.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Wrong Thread, lol

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

jscolon2.0 posted:

That sucks. He was great. If anyone here hasn't seen him in Ip Man 2, do so right now.

Yeah, he was basically Ivan Drago in Ip Man 2. RIP pseudo-Ivan Drago :(

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Lars Anderson > Stephen Amell, Legolas, Hawkeye, etc., etc. Jeremy Renner/Hawkeye especially looks like scrub with his fuckin' "go-go gadget" arrows and poo poo compared to Lars doing drive by arrowings and shooting on roller skates.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Hawkeye actually makes that silly no look shot which has to be the hardest thing any of those characters (and that real person) are shown doing.

I bet the arrow he used to make that shot had like an aim assist GPS lock laser guidance system or something since Clint is such a scrubby superhero.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ville Valo posted:

This guy got torn apart in a blog post: http://geekdad.com/2015/01/danish-archer/

poo poo, now I feel stupid :(

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

imperialparadox posted:

Diggle doesn't give a gently caress. He should just start leaving behind 8x10 glossies of himself with "Bring it" scribbled on the front in marker.

I wish Diggle would at least wear like a chest rig or plate carrier. But I guess that's part of the charm of his character; dude gives no fucks.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

zoux posted:

I would like a gif of Laurel jumping on top of the van and eating poo poo please.

Would have been hilarious if she busted her ankle and became incapacitated the whole fight.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

PowerBeard posted:

I hope it's an April Fools joke on his part.

That would be hilarious if true.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

boom boom boom posted:

It wouldn't be funny at all. It'd be really sad if he thought "I got a big role in an upcoming summer blockbuster" was a hilarious joke.

Nah, it'd be funny if Amell knowingly joked about being Casey Jones in the inevitably lovely sequel to the TMNT reboot and had his agent tell Variety about it for April fools. Amell tweeted about it though, so ehh. Glad he's getting a paycheck, but all signs point to the movie being completely mediocre and forgettable like the first.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

qbert posted:

That is some daytime soap opera bullshit. This season has really not been the best.

Especially since The Flash companion show has been killing it with each and every episode. Arrow needs to step up its game.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Valeyard posted:

Kill Felicity.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Whizbang posted:

Now that Barrowman is Ra's, Diggle can be the new Dark Archer.

:golfclap:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

:stare: I wish it to be reeeeaaaaal.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Mr Beens posted:

loving hell that looks terrible. I hope the production team see it, print it out and stick it up the wall as an anti style guide.

gently caress you, it looks awesome.

The same artist did a bearded variant.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

enraged_camel posted:

You mean Olicity. Felicity was an awesome character before Oliver professed his love for her.

No, no. I'm on board with removing Felicity from history at this point. The Flash mustn't take any chances.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Manu Bennet and Stephen Amell would make a great tag team on RAW.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

VDay posted:

That trailer definitely seems like a response to people wishing S3 was less drama/sad Arrow and more action, and I'm ok with that.

Someone went through the trouble of editing Felicity out of the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6xsIdUbNZk

Hilarious, because I actually liked this edit more for some reason. Maybe it's because I didn't even notice she was gone.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Deakul posted:

Looks like a gay biker.

CW gotta cater to all demographics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Guy must have had some big balls to mess with Manu.

• Locked thread