Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bull Runner posted:

Now we just need to kill all the dirty straights and this country will finally be perfect.

looks like all of those "im gay" posts were a pretty good investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

https://deadline.com/2014/10/twin-peaks-series-showtime-david-lynch-mark-frost-845804/

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm pretty ok with this.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i still never saw twin peaks

i guess i should watch it

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

cool!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Perhaps I am missing the point, but doesn't this also mean that people that are in the remaining states that prohibit gay marriage cannot sue for their rights on a federal level? In that if a state court decides to uphold a ban then they are hosed

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Xaris posted:

i still never saw twin peaks

i guess i should watch it

Personally once they end the bit about Laura Palmer it changes gears and I couldn't stay interested

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A Twin Peaks remake would be an affront to God. The Bible clearly states that it is a sin to ressurect the dead. This can be interpreted to extended to dead TV shows.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Now without all the gays taking all the women in sham marriages maybe I'll be able to get a date

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm not a keurig man so I can't marry 3O

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I don't wanna cut my dick off

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Applewhite posted:

A Twin Peaks remake would be an affront to God. The Bible clearly states that it is a sin to ressurect the dead. This can be interpreted to extended to dead TV shows.

Jesus did it therefore David Lynch can too, because David Lynch actually exists.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Perhaps I am missing the point, but doesn't this also mean that people that are in the remaining states that prohibit gay marriage cannot sue for their rights on a federal level? In that if a state court decides to uphold a ban then they are hosed

the way i understand it, the prop 2 ruling basically made the precedent for striking them down. it looks to me like basically the supreme court is refusing to hear arguments against that precedent?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

If you think that this actually legalized gay marriage you are wrong

It will continue to be state by state because congress will get involved if it happens too fast

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that one of the people on the supreme court believes that satan is a real thing and that he influences the world on a daily basis

Its worse than that, the majority of Americans believe that nonsense.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nothing worse than seeing atheists whine like yall are right now :rolleyes:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wonder what Rush Limburger has to say about this conservative court today?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
whenever a tv show comes back after a long absence it is bad. also twin peaks season 2 was bad.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kyrie eleison posted:

whenever a tv show comes back after a long absence it is bad. also twin peaks season 2 was bad.

Everything I know about Twin Peaks I learned from Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated and Who shot Mr. Burns?.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I hope a lot of old pieces of poo poo get really mad about this and their blood pressure goes up and they have heart attacks and die. What better way to start a week then legalized gay marriage and a bunch of angry old people dying? I should put up banners announcing the news in nursing homes.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

now that everyone is equal, can we get on with this poo poo show please? what's next on societies' agenda? i hear twin peaks needs to be remade.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

waitwhatno posted:

i hear twin peaks needs to be remade.
it ain't being remade. new show's timeline takes place 25 years after the surreal circus act that was season 2.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

twin peaks is just a lovely hooters let it be

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
People can get married, big deal, the divorce rate is 70% after 5 years anyways.

edit : good luck marriage ghost

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

now that everyone is equal, can we get on with this poo poo show please? what's next on societies' agenda? i hear twin peaks needs to be remade.

Next up is the War on Christmas. Anything other than "Happy Holidays" will be a federal crime within five years.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

OctoberBlues posted:

Next up is the War on Christmas. Anything other than "Happy Holidays" will be a federal crime within five years.

lol

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
We just need to legalize gay marijuana next

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
three olives, you're a republican. this happened in spite of your political beliefs.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Peachstapler posted:

it ain't being remade. new show's timeline takes place 25 years after the surreal circus act that was season 2.

that's gay, i never even finished watching season 2. they should just remake it instead. can we get the supreme court on the case please?

OctoberBlues posted:

so, what do you say when you wish someone a happy christmas, but not a happy new year? this is too confusing.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Congratulations on slow progress that should have been handled on the federal level years ago

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

waitwhatno posted:

so, what do you say when you wish someone a happy christmas, but not a happy new year? this is too confusing.

"I hope your last Christmas is a good one"

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

The Hissing Butt posted:

three olives, you're a republican. this happened in spite of your political beliefs.

Gotta protect daddies* money.

Do you think being adopted caused you to be gay 3O? I mean most gays were molested as kids but i guess being thrown out by your parents would also do it.

* not actually daddy

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Religion aside, I firmly believe that those who argue that homosexuality is a choice do so in order to justify senseless beatings of gays and lesbians, and continued discrimination and mistreatment against them. I also believe without a doubt that it is a choice to be a nasty human being.

Read More: Homophobic, Reaction-Formation, Catholicism, Lesbian, Christian, Religious Beliefs, God, Sex Change, LGBT Youth, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Discrimination, John Stewart, Low Self-Esteem, Empathetic, Religions, Catholic Nun, Catholic Celibacy, Reaction Formation, Narcissist, Catholic Church Sex Abuse, Psychopath, Homophobia, Sex Change Surgery, Hateful, Mediator, Scripture, Psychopathic-Personality, LGBT Issues, Belief Systems, Sexual Orientation, Catholic Sex Abuse, Cognitive Bias, Catholic Church, Gay Discrimination, Alienation, Cognitive Dissonance, Hate Crime, Hate Speech, Old Testament, Religious Diversity, Equality, Personal Beliefs, Low Self Esteem, Gay, Celibacy, Catholics, Gay Prejudice, Psychopathy, Religious Belief, Homophobe, Jews, Hate Crimes, The Bible, Lgbtq, Empathy, Evangelical Christians, Anti-Gay Prejudice, Homosexual, Sexual Orientation Discrimination, Gays and Lesbians, Same Sex Couples, Beliefs, Same-Sex Marriage, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Psychopaths, Gay Equality, Sexual Prejudice, LGBT Community, Jewish, Jesus, Mediation, Lesbians, Peacemakers, Vow of Celibacy, Faith, Peacemaking, Sexual-Prejudice, Peacemaker, Gay Panic Defense, Roman Catholic Church Sex Abuse Scandal, Hate, Middle East Conflict, Cognitive Biases, Catholic Church Celibacy, Self-Esteem, Belief in God, Lgbt, Homosexuality, LGBT Discrimination, Same Sex Marriage, Religion and Politics, Gay-Panic-Defense, Biases, Gay Marriage, Anti-Gay Hate Crimes, Humanities Education, Narcissistic, Judgmental, Prejudice, Priest Celibacy, Priestly Celibacy, Anti-Gay Discrimination, Hateful-Acts, Gay Rights, Middle East, Greek Mythology, Bias, Religion and Sexuality, Fairness, LGBT Families, Belief, LGBT Equality, Psychopathic Personality, Roman Catholic Church, Psychopathic, Gods, Marriage Equality, Religion, Self Esteem, Religious Differences, Humanities, Jesus Christ, Narcissism, LGBT Rights, Christianity, Gays, Gay Issues, Politics News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/catholic-church-sex-abuse/

Nazareth Weedian
Apr 18, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that one of the people on the supreme court believes that satan is a real thing and that he influences the world on a daily basis

wait im confused is satan influencing the world or is the supreme court guy doing it

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Nazareth Weedian posted:

wait im confused is satan influencing the world or is the supreme court guy doing it

separation from church and state is hard.

it's like really, really hard

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember when rainbows were the friend of all sexualities, greedy gays!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Now all I have to do is pick the perfect goat to sacrifice at my gay wedding. Hail Satan.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

someone post links to conservative retards losing their poo poo pls

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nazareth Weedian posted:

Scalia is satan, so both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
what is 3olives going to post about once gay marriage is legal nation wide?

• Locked thread