Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

cams posted:

In the grim darkness of this future, a sweet death is the only peaceful death one can have. The juicy flavors of Strawberry, Cherry, Orange, and Lime will guide me to peace.

No it's not? It's just a government collapse, not the end of times. Everything would more or less be the same IMHO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i am the sole heir to about 4 million assuming a mandingo doesn't change my grandma's will or she doesn't go all crazy and give it orphans.

i need to kill my grandmother

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
michael savage says after the november elections we will have civil war, so should we start to add our worth up as food and ammunition?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Alas Boobylon posted:

i am the sole heir to about 4 million assuming a mandingo doesn't change my grandma's will or she doesn't go all crazy and give it orphans.

Hello. Would you like to be a Mod?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Alas Boobylon posted:

in the coming months, I will be taking out loans in order to finish college and become a public school teacher. Just sayin.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

cams posted:

in the coming months, I will be taking out loans in order to finish college and become a public school teacher. Just sayin.

cool if you live like me you will retire a millionaire.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'd be invaluable if I believed in an afterlife and all my knowledge became immortal, including the logical conclusion that an afterlife is bullshit.
But the J-man would have to wait in line to hang with me.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

redshirt posted:

Hello. Would you like to be a Mod?

Oh come on!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Something to the tune of $700, but my self-worth comes out to about a handful of peanuts and some pocket lint.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_9zH9Q44o

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
about 500k. car + house + super/401k

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006
Are you people all young people or poor people?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
average USA residents I would imagine

we're all poor over here

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Cobalt60 posted:

i'm 29 and live like a poor so i can put money away to hopefully retire at some point.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im 28.

Post your age with your financial stats.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ehh i'll probably be able to retire if i don;t care about increasing my standard of living once my rich grandparents die.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Just turned 28.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Cobalt60 posted:

I'm 22, so I'm probably Richard Branson compared to everyone else my age.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Lol @ listing your car as a 30000 dollar investment

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

causticBeet posted:

Lol @ listing your car as a 30000 dollar investment

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I think I would get 2k at best for my car if i sold it. it's 14 years old and the air con doesn't work anymore lol.

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
I have a car that I owe nothing on...worth about $1,000

Desktop Computer worth 100 or 200 as parts

iPad worth 200
TV 200
Iphone 300
MacBook 300
Various home electronics lumped together about 600
Two parrot ar drones...maybe 150 each
Tools, 3000
Kitchen items, 2000+
Lawn stuff, 600
Asus laptop, 100
10 DVD burner drives, $8 a unit
Sweet rear end couch, 1500
Queen bed 200

Clothes, maybe 3000

Umm antique glass cabinet, 500

Original ripley drawings (of Ripleys believe it or not fame in the form of handwritten letters to my great aunt) who knows...at least $1

Other assorted collectables (original TMNT items still in packaging from the early 90's) several hundred bucks?

Wedding ring 200
Other various items probably another 5000

$3,000 in checking

So, around $21k not including the ninja turtles crap and the hand drawings.

I also have a back that is worth $11,000 if my bill after surgery has anything to say about it. I know there is other stuff, but it won't make much difference...thanks OP for helping me realize just how worthless I really am. I at least did not add the things that are specifically my wife's. (Including her sweet rear end retirement fund...she my sugar mama)

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Probably -10k or so with loans and stuff. Those five years of grad school represented a good ~200k of opportunity cost I think. On the plus side, I start a pretty cool job soon and it pays pretty well.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I do ok

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Wait what do you mean by "worth" ? Do you mean how much I spend each year?

james1844
Sep 6, 2010
My wife and I together are worth something like $900,000. We are 39 and 37. Most of it is in real estate, some stocks, and retirement. Saving and investing works...but it takes a long time.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

psyopmonkey posted:

Tally up everything you own. Include liquid assets as well. Life insurance doesnt count. Online logical assets dont count either (IE: WOW gold, you loving nerds).

Cash: 42.00
Checking account: 670.00
Savings: 9720.00
Personal Property: approx 3000.00
Investments: 27390.00
Retirement: 3750.00

Im worth about $44572.00

What are you worth GBS?

Is this just a thread where you try to find a suitor? Just say it like it is ffs.

Also I'm worth a lot more than your spacker money and i'm not interested.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
About $5000 in assets $3000 in retirement and $11000 in student loans. So -$3000.

Who wants to hop on this d??

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also, whatever girl Lowtax is loving now is heiress to like $200,000,000....So yeah...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ive got 1200 in cash, 800 in interest free cc debt, 4500 in 3.5% student loans, 600 in government money per month, and im living in a third world country atm

edit - am 29

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 21, 2014

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
~-40,000

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm worth a truck stop handjob

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How did OP post my exact finances down to the 10s digit like that?

That's freaky.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

im not expensive but i am very useful and a more valuable member of society than op

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.

Loden Taylor posted:

pretty sure homeless dudes have a higher net worth than me

Your music is invaluable to me :unsmith:

About $40K counting my 2006 Mazda BT50, my computer rig, the $18K in savings and guns. So, not a lot.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This thread is still going?

Wow.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

cams posted:

hahahaha

ahhhh

hahaha

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cams posted:

you poor gently caress.

My taxes will support you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

I don't know you stupid loving OP, but I feel like a hundred dollars!

wrong answer. you are invaluable to this forum dad gay. so what

• Locked thread