Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:golfclap: The best op for the best show this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Turin Turambar posted:

Oh true, that would be a decent pick. But they way they have presented it in the series, it seems a past thing and the harem part is going for other girls.

She still has the met him first/childhood friend advantage thing that animes like to do.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Shiroe needs that gold because he realized that by now he was playing a 4x strategy game instead of a MMORPG.

OK :effort:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Zombie Santa menacing the town at the end. :ohdear:

Nicholas The Renegade decided to leave Sword Art Online for Elder Tale. :ohdear:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nyanta's dub voice should be on all of my animes. :swoon:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:patriot: Mr. Democracy is less of a jerk :patriot:

Also :lol: at the interaction between Demikas and his PotL wife.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I like how Shiroe has cake related trauma.

Nice callback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

glomkettle posted:

I think we can all agree the episode would have been improved if she started screaming about living in the database.

Not an emptyquote

This would rule pretty hard. :byodame: LOG IN YOU DAMNED ONES :byodame:

• Locked thread