Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Faerie Fortune posted:

I am watching the latest video to make sure it all works and there's no glaring audio errors and holy poo poo I hope you guys are ready to hear me excitedly say some variation on "hi friend!" every few minutes!

Your friendliness to all the game characters is the best part!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fat and Useless posted:

How can you have so many friends all over Hyrule but not love your best friend Saria you fairy-less outcast? She even gave you a magic whistle after you killed tree dad and you couldn't even rear end yourself to remember her... Suddenly you get a Navi and are too good for your best friend Saria. Did Navi come and save your rear end when worst friend Mido was giving you wedgies behind the shop? No? gently caress Navi! Neither did your best friend Saria BUT WHO CARES! The point is throw her a bone and call home every once and a while, you owe her. Jerk...

Mido account spotted.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Please never stop greeting and thanking everything. :3:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I love that Fae's reaction to getting the bomb bag is "Gross."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Some Numbers posted:

And she did it without Z-Targeting!

Or getting out of the way of the fireballs despite having found the safe spots! :v:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'm kind of glad he did, because I never knew you could do that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Faerie Fortune posted:

You have no idea exactly how loving pumped I am to do that exact thing. I absolutely LOVE fishing in videogames and I will do it for hours if you let me.

The ultimate guest video: three hours of fishing with people bouncing in and out of Skype chat.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I like to think that New Englanders get close with sugar-covered fried dough.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Apropos of nothing, today is the 16th anniversary of the release of Ocarina of Time.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The biggest problem is that if you don't think to talk to Ruto twice, you're never going to get anywhere in this dungeon. And really, there's not much of a reason to think that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Nidoking posted:

Unless you've actually been paying the least bit of attention to the story of the game. You know, that thing you're playing with the controller you're supposedly holding in your hands and staring at on the big screen in front of you? Rescuing Ruto is the objective of the dungeon according to everyone you've talked to, and you've had to talk to a few of them to reach this point. I don't know why Link would go to all the trouble of finding a way into Lord Chimi-Jabu's belly, find the person he's supposed to rescue, and then just walk away and forget the entire objective just because she yelled at him. Unless, you know, you're assuming for some strange reason that the only reason you're in here is to fight a boss.

Thanks for pointing out what a fool I am in the most hostile way possible. Appreciate that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

There is not a single fun enemy in this dungeon.

tiistai posted:

Protip for killing Barinade's jellyfish: a well-placed deku nut will kill all of them at once, proving once again they're the best item.

Are you loving kidding me? Jesus I've played this game god knows how many times and I don't think I ever used a deku nut once, and it turns out they blow up all kinds of poo poo.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ChaosArgate posted:

Hey guys so I hear you wanted Fae to do more Super Mario 64? Well a few hours ago we played some Mario 64 and recorded the magic.

Oh my god this is the best thing.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Faerie Fortune posted:

Well that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would!

Bonus Video 5 - Hyrule is Just Awesome
You do know you're going to have to expand/rewrite the song later when you discover all the cool stuff that's to come, right?

(Please do because this was :kimchi: as hell)

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The hardest part is going to be figuring out a Zelda-appropriate rhyme for "wobbly clocks".

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Wow, deku nuts really do have a ton of uses!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Faerie Fortune posted:

Good point!

Bonus Video 6 - Fishing For Real This Time

Here it is guys, the full, unedited, two and a half hour long fishing stream. We step into another world for a bit, talk about footwear, share fish facts both real and fake, make puns and have a jolly good time~!

Three minutes in and Nidoking talks about making fun of me for not talking to Ruto twice. :saddowns:

(it's okay Nido, I'm not mad at you)

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I will never get tired of watching Fae getting no-scoped by octoroks.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Man when I streamed Dark Souls everyone just yelled at me. :(

You two make a great team!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Silver Falcon posted:

I was thinking of the same thing. Massachusetts, right?

Southern New England is more about dropping H's.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Some Numbers posted:

Except for in Bahstun, where you pahk your cah in Hahvahd yahd.

That's a goddamn lie. There is no place to park in Boston at all.

Seriously, driving there you take your life into your own hands.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ChaosArgate posted:

gently caress driving in Boston. Everyone's an rear end in a top hat driver and pedestrians don't give a poo poo about oncoming traffic. Just yesterday I saw three people try to swerve into my lane without warning and one person swerve around me when I was in front of a red light by sitting and waiting in the oncoming lane.

I accidentally went into the wrong lane on my way to the Convention Center one year, literally on the Convention Center Exit that puts you right in front of the CC, and no word of lie it took me an hour and a half to find my way back around because everything was one-way.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

bathroomrage posted:

That's not even the worst part about driving in Boston. The worst part is the one-way roads that change based on the day of the week. :shepicide:

Wow, I missed that. Thankfully.

Although I did wind up in the airport by accident. That sucked.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Now we just need a picture of Fae looking at her Ocarina like in her avatar.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Faerie Fortune posted:

Also we are recording today! We intend to get through the entire of the rest of the Forest Temple so its time for our usual game of how many tries will it take for me to beat the boss?

I'm gonna say two tries.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Using Din's Fire to melt the ice in the spinning platform room has honestly never occurred to me. :doh:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

KieranWalker posted:

Yeah but technically, I'm right. And that is the best kind of right. :colbert:

No, it's the best kind of correct. :colbert:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Aw man, now I have to get up before noon on Saturday.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

by Kelly Turnbull of Manly Guys Doing Manly Things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Thank you so much for this LP, Fae! I can't wait to see you take on Majora's Mask.

• Locked thread