Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

32-bit Siren posted:

I firmly disagree with Rebbie Jackson.

She may find the centipede to be hot, but I don't see it that way. To me, they're just terrifying.

Honestly, who sexualizes a centipede? What the hell is wrong with this woman?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo

If there's a music video more representative of the 80's, I don't know about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
centipedes are apparently p cool to have around like a spider or two in your house because they'll eat the gently caress out of other insects and generally leave you the gently caress alone

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Maybe she's just really into leggy chicks.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Robo Reagan posted:

centipedes are apparently p cool to have around like a spider or two in your house because they'll eat the gently caress out of other insects and generally leave you the gently caress alone

Only acceptable insect that eats destructive insects , in GBS, are ladybugs.

kind of makes you think

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
m'lady bug

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
I once saw a house centipede eat a lady bug.

was cool.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Klyith posted:

I live in the northeast in an old house with a damp basement, which is the perfect place for Scutigera coleoptrata, the house centipede. In the fall they move inside to get away from the cold, because they're originally from the Mediterranean and can't take the cold.

Once in my old apartment I was getting hosed and saw a house centipede crawl up from the wall next to my bed and shouted "oh my god" then screamed like I was getting murdered

Not a good time to be screaming and saying oh my god in fear, the guy I was with didn't get it at first and thought he was just doing a good job

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
I want to have a house centipede as a pet, i caught one sure, but the cat caught him. I want to catch him and make him my pet. I'm get him so fat it'll be like a fat guy eating chesse itz fat.

they are to fast for human reflexes.

now im sad

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the arms that transformed into stingers are gross. That's why the noble and peaceful millipede is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My son has a Tarantula and a Vietnamese centipede. the trantula is calm and peaceful. The little bastard centipede is fast and vicious and venomous as gently caress. It is terrifying.

Skip to about one minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d89F_ujn55Q

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

one cool thing about pet centipedes is that unlike other carnivorous pets like tarantulas and snakes they like to leave a big mess and generally like to decorate the place like the raiders and super mutants in fallout 3

the gore aesthetic

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
House centipedes eat crickets though and that's bad luck.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

bugs that ignore you but brutally slay other bugs are cool

i let daddy longlegs stick around as long as they want and sometimes i'll walk by and see one eating a mosquito and go "good job bug friend"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

orangesampson posted:

Only acceptable insect that eats destructive insects , in GBS, are ladybugs.

kind of makes you think

japanese ladybugs are real assholes, they have a painful bite and they secrete a gross-smelling fluid that stains things really badly

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

one of my spider buddies was chowing down on a bigass preying mantis last week

not cool spider buddy

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Bug nerds. Worst nerds.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

There was a centipede on my porch this morning, i'm pretty sure the pesticide killed it because its not moving anymore.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.
Tbh bugs are gross, at least imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Centipedes are bad I don't like them at all. At least tarantulas are chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread