Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Is the biggest pile of horseshit of a saying out of all of them. This only works if everyone in the world is consciously aware of this phrase and actively believes it. It should be right up there with the whole "3 months pay for a wedding ring" baloney.

Truth is, no one gives a poo poo about you or what you think. Even when you try to be nice and considerate to the flat-stared college kid/old guy working the register at Taco Bell, they will still gently caress up your order and they still won't care.

Bitch about this phrase or any other one like it...if you care.

gently caress Taco Bell

Hey sorry I hosed up your order for 57 soft tacos fat gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

My sister wanted extra cheese on her burrito and they actually put less :(

If she wanted that she should have said so.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

She did! Even paid extra for it.

Oh yeah she did. My bad. I was pretty baked

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I do the right thing then don't mention it to anyone.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

it's definitely hard with our monkey brains to keep the people who are total assholes even in the face of kindness from overwhelming our sense of patterns and make it feel like no good deed goes unpunished, but you just need to find people who can restore your emotional balance or who will graciously accept and return kindness - they're out there and you'll be happier long-term to enjoy their company anyway.

Ur an idiot

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Hahaha I'm the same way. It's just a game but I can't bring myself to be a dick.

I do that in all my dealings. Especially with your sisters burrito. That was an accident, I told the workers "extra queso" I guess they didn't understand me.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

if bethesda wants me to stop treating theft karma loss as a water bottle tax instead of a dick thing to do to the characters it needs to have visible consequences more often

like if i stole that grognak book from a house in megaton and the kid in question cried their eyes out when they couldn't find it later or something it would make me really reconsider stealing from people i otherwise liked or weren't inclined to shoot already

You should just murder everyone anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

you can't murder children in the bethesda games, not that permanently enslaving their minds is that much better. not sure how they rationalized that one

also i like Gob, he deserves better than death in Moriarty's bar

Yeah gobs pretty cool. It's annoying you can't murder children but I take solace in the fact that without any adults to look out for them they'll probably starve to death.

• Locked thread