Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Moridin920 posted:

if I was a mod I'd gas this thread

poo poo was unfunny two months ago and at this point is well past the borderline into creepy

i wonder how many times people will type the word 'creepy' in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yvershek posted:

The man sincerely believes that he can do no wrong and is now lashing out at legitimate citizens.

as far as politicians/us presidents go that is tame as gently caress though.

a starwar betamax posted:

i wonder how many times people will type the word 'creepy' in this thread

idk how long are people going to cyber stalk this guy?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
bush should get a lending club loan and just immediately and i mean immediately declare BK lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i mean... i mean do you even UNDERSTAND what creepy is??? creepy would be sneaking around his house at night, watching from a park bench with a newspaper with little eye holes cut out... THAT would be creepy. Creepy would be following him around town in a car and parking outside his house all night. THAT would be creepy. Creepy would snaking around in the crawl space under his trailer and making ghost noises.

reading his public whitehouse.gov page and laughing as his world unravels is not creepy. pathetic maybe.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Moridin920 posted:

idk how long are people going to cyber stalk this guy?

are you an infant

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
seriously.... what the gently caress man.... you think this is stalking???? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? the world is full of depraved madmen slicing babies in half and raping kittens or whatever and shooting people and voting republican and YOU HAVE THE GALL to come on here... on MY forum... and say that what we are doing amounts to cyber stalking???? you must have balls the size of grapefruits to do that..........but the joke is on you because i am going to cyber stalk you INTO HELL because that is where you belong.........sigh, i got no time to deal with this. not now. not ever. gently caress YOU poo poo HEAD

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Moridin920 posted:

if I was a mod I'd gas this thread

poo poo was unfunny two months ago and at this point is well past the borderline into creepy

You're loving retarded.
The dude only exists because of goons, ergo he is OURS.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
is there like a one sentence explanation someone can give me for the W

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

Idiot redneck politics man bilks nation of thousands of dollars, spurns them.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

1gnoirents posted:

creepy goons stalk honest patriot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goons decide it would be brilliant to donate thousands of dollars to someone with no middle east exit plan then get angry when it turns out he is a typical white man from the south in terms of social views and post about it for months

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

is there like a one sentence explanation someone can give me for the Doob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISnrHry_cQ

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

gently caress you hilary so what if the healthcare wasnt good, you gonna go to the doctor in mexico instead????

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it is kind of weird to leave a yelp review over two months later though

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the president was so bad she was still thinking about it months later

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that FEMA response boondoggle must have haunted her lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Are we allowed to have this thread now? Has the redshirt fiasco shocked the mods into chilling the gently caress out?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

Are we allowed to have this thread now? Has the redshirt fiasco shocked the mods into chilling the gently caress out?

let's find out together

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

haha thanks

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Georlord W Tacobueno

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Chomp8645 posted:

Has the redshirt fiasco shocked the mods into chilling the gently caress out?

the what

nevermind i dont care

chernobyl kinsman fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Oct 13, 2014

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Moridin920 posted:

it is kind of weird to leave a yelp review over two months later though

recovery time

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

bush is love, bush is life

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

a starwar betamax posted:

seriously.... what the gently caress man.... you think this is stalking???? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? the world is full of depraved madmen slicing babies in half and raping kittens or whatever and shooting people and voting republican and YOU HAVE THE GALL to come on here... on MY forum... and say that what we are doing amounts to cyber stalking???? you must have balls the size of grapefruits to do that..........but the joke is on you because i am going to cyber stalk you INTO HELL because that is where you belong.........sigh, i got no time to deal with this. not now. not ever. gently caress YOU poo poo HEAD

:eyepop:

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
I'm glad George W Bush is back. It feels like coming home. :3:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Gerorge BUSH THREAD‽‽‽

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
I'm home.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You are all creepy and weird, can't you get a real hobby? *has 400 posts in a post-pre-para-ironic thread about cabbage*

welcome back george, it's been almost ten years since you brought down Saddam Hussein and the Ba'ath regime. how is it going?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

God drat. The second we're gone he fires on his own citizens.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
bush will never not be funny

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Al Borland posted:

God drat. The second we're gone he turns on his actual customers.

I'm surprised he didn't fire back at her. i think his internet browsing habit has turned him into a bitter sarcastic troll. he's definitely not the same dude he was when he was a just a governor. money changes people

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
good posting strategry

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
guys am i the first to say strategery

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im sorry you barely missed it

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

ZombieParts posted:

I'm surprised he didn't fire back at her. i think his internet browsing habit has turned him into a bitter sarcastic troll. he's definitely not the same dude he was when he was a just a governor. money changes people

I think that's stress from having a failing political platform and inability to kill bin laden rather than internet.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

goons decide it would be brilliant to donate thousands of dollars to someone with no middle east exit plan then get angry when it turns out he is a typical white man from the south in terms of social views and post about it for months

Yea, like its fun to watch ant farms then some rear end in a top hat comes along and shakes the drat thing while everybody is sleeping.

The ant farm is fine enough, that's a lot coming from an rear end in a top hat like me.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
so if anyone wants, ill start up a racist presidential campaign and not make gay marriage legal

e: oh yeah racism something something border jumpers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

george bush loves anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MITIO4Qg5H4

• Locked thread