Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

T-Bone posted:

The Bruins are pretty much the Devils with talent. Eerie how similar Julien and DeBoer's systems are - especially on the forecheck.

Colorado is getting destroyed here, they better wake up soon.

I really wonder what happened with Julien, because I agree. Boston definitely is more physical and heavy than the Devils and they can wear teams down more. Devils have a little more speed. Schneider and Rask are both world class goalies.

Every time I see Gabriel Landeskog play I wish he would've fallen to us instead of picking Larsson. That guy just always knows where to be on the ice and he's always working his balls off. I love him as a player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Duchene and MacKinnon are so sick. The Avs' young core of forwards is really amazing, it sucks that they can't get an OK defense together. Except for Tyson Barrie, he's really underrated and kicks rear end.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Victor Hedman might be the best defenseman in the conference, he looks so loving good in this game.

• Locked thread