Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

PlantRobot posted:

frozen chocolate bits are tasteless and should be replaced by a fudge ripple there i said it

truth was spoken here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
I liked Dublin Mudslide but it's gone now (or I can't find it) and I assume it is because it sounded like a sex act

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

PlantRobot posted:

frozen chocolate bits are tasteless and should be replaced by a fudge ripple there i said it

plain vanilla chocolate chip is really good and i'm annoyed i can never find it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ManSauceGuzzlr posted:

peach cobbler? more like cock gobbler

cock gobbler woudl be a good name for an icecream flavor

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I tired the B&J greek yogurt vanilla with caramel and honey and it just tasted plain weird.

Like there was always this sour aftertaste tinge to it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Taint Reaper posted:

I tired the B&J greek yogurt vanilla with caramel and honey and it just tasted plain weird.

thats probably the yogurt

or the cum

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I dunno I didn't really care for it, I think the caramel ruined it because it conflicted with the honey.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

americone dream is lazy but satisfies my childish palate

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i never had ben and jerry's

shocking. what's a good flavor if i went out now and got some?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

yeah that's because greek yogurt is loving foul.

ps. the ben and jerrys core thing is gimmicky but overall good technology i wouldnt mind if they just switchover to that altogether

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
thats my jam has a good name but does the flavor hold up to the name?

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

op you have very strong opinions on ice cream maybe you should start a blog to release some of that stress? hth

i mean ice cream is ice cream and that's usually good enough for me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
one of my friends' grandmas used to melt ice cream before serving it

like not softened, straight melted it into a bowl of soup

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Cream_Filling posted:

one of my friends' grandmas used to melt ice cream before serving it

like not softened, straight melted it into a bowl of soup

a prudent woman

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

Lil Peeler posted:

op you have very strong opinions on ice cream maybe you should start a blog to release some of that stress? hth

I know what you mean - I only eat nutritionally balanced and flavorless tofu cubes for sustenance because food is food and that's good enough for me.

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?
Op how does it feel to be so wrong?

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002
Strawberry Cheesecake supremacy.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Plain ol' vanilla, thank you very much. All you sinners can rot in hell with your demon flavors.

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012

Christmas Miracle posted:

americone dream is the best b+j flavor though

The absolute worst flavor you bing bong. Best is Peanut Butter Whirled.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lil Peeler posted:

I don't know, I can think of a pretty long list of terrible ice cream flavors, all ice cream is not equal.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
Gas OP cherry garcia owns. I picked some up earlier today for my sick wife but in reality I'll probably eat 2/3rds of it mmm. Was half off too. All around a good trip to cvs if I say so myself.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cherry Garcia is the best flavor. OP is dumb.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Being lactose intolerant sucks some times but I don't ever have to argue about which flavored pint of bovine secretions/pus/blood I should eat.
The answer for me is always none.
If I am foolish enough to partake the transgression will soon be followed by a veritable poo poo explosion to the point where you have to move furniture to find out what color the wall used to be before the entire house was sprayed by poo poo.

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
Butter Pecan is the king of ice cream.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Phish Food is probably the best one

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Bugdrvr posted:

Being lactose intolerant sucks some times but I don't ever have to argue about which flavored pint of bovine secretions/pus/blood I should eat.
If I am foolish enough to partake the transgression will soon be followed by a veritable poo poo explosion to the point where you have to move furniture to find out what color the wall used to be before the entire house was sprayed by poo poo.

Can't you just take lactaid or some sort of supplement? I don't really know how your genetically inferior body works.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I always go to Cold Stones with the intent to try something new and then I'm eating either Strawberry Cheescake or Birthday Cake Remix

:smith:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
B&J is over-priced yuppie ice cream.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Maxwellsdemon posted:

Butter Pecan is the king of ice cream.

The best ice cream flavor is sambayón, or zabaione or sabayon, or however the gently caress you call it in gringoland.

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

OP is dead wrong but the fact that no one's mentioned objectively the greatest B&J flavor, Phish Food, means you're all part of the problem.

Edit; you did it, Queen Caucus :toot:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Also loving lol at USA people thinking the ice cream you can buy at a supermarket is anything even closely resembling edible.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bugdrvr posted:

just take a fuckin lactaid you baby

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pochoclo posted:

Also loving lol at USA people thinking the ice cream you can buy at a supermarket is anything even closely resembling edible.

They sell the same poo poo in Europe and the rest of the western world. Hell loving japan has squid ink ice cream sold in the same way.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Alright.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
can someone make me some beer flavored ice cream with balls of chocolate filled with whiskey in it?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Pochoclo posted:

Pshhhh, oh yeah? Well, I churn my own ice cream.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
as a cherry lover i'm sick and tired of having to resort to sorbets like a bitch, step up your ice cream game america

DiaBculls
Jul 29, 2013

Scholar, Gamer, Gentleman
Pumpkin Spice Milanos are best served with a side of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stoic Commie posted:

as a cherry lover i'm sick and tired of having to resort to sorbets like a bitch, step up your ice cream game america

Oh my god, this, this is my life right here.

Only thing close I ever found was the hagen das vanilla softserve/cherry sorbet swirl combo they sold for a limited time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Ice cream with fruit in it is gross. I don't want dried out little chewy bits of low grade fruit in my ice cream, thank you very much. Pistachio Pistachio or the Salted Caramel Core flavor are clearly the best Ben & Jerry's flavors.

• Locked thread