Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
I've never told anyone this, but once as a child I found a nest of baby mice in my grandmother's garage. They were so young that they were all still pink, and their eyes were just little black dots. I got a pair of scissors and cut all of their heads off.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Cardiovorax posted:

Not legally speaking.

How old were you? I've fried a few ants with a magnification glass when I was a kid, but I think even then the blood would have kinda put me off of the "fun."

I think I was 4. I know it was before I was old enough for preschool, because my gmom was watching me, but I don't know how old I was before I could use scissors. I don't know what my motivation was. I don't think it was for fun; I had a weird fascination with gore. I used to take Christmas ornaments off the tree, then hide in the corner and just break them in my hands. My mom would find me squatting behind the couch, covered in my own blood, and throw a fit.

I've since grown out of all of that.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
Once, at Easter, I had one of those drippy, translucent orange water pistols, and kept squirting my aunt with it. She warned me, "Stevie, if you squirt me again I'm going to take that gun away."

I squirted her again, of course, and she snatched the toy from my hands. I said, "That's alright, I've got a Stevie gun," and I whipped it out and peed on her.

She recounts this story gleefully, and often. Kids=kids etc

• Locked thread