Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

Intelligence is based on genetics, how much money someone makes is tied directly to how intelligent they are, so poor minorities have to be of inferior stock.

How often do you interact with upper and middle management, because god drat some of those people are dumber than a sack of hammers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

skeletonotherkin posted:

How often do you interact with upper and middle management, because god drat some of those people are dumber than a sack of hammers?

well where i work my boss has to do 3 times the work as me for just an extra dollar an hour, so

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TOILETLORD posted:

well where i work my boss has to do 3 times the work as me for just an extra dollar an hour, so

Heh mcdon-owned

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

You just proved to me that hes stupid as poo poo.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

skeletonotherkin posted:

You just proved to me that hes stupid as poo poo.

true but money earned doesn't equal real income real income is the wealth you build through proper accounting so your earnings exceed your spending/debt, most people are incapable of such a feat.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah, pretty much OP

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

logical phalluses posted:

this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

actually it's not thinking some group is inferior, what racism is it's passing any sort of pre-judgment on a large group of people. Hence the term prejudice.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like how lots of people are improperly using racism instead of stereo type, racism is just judging solely on skin color and nothing else.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

TOILETLORD posted:

i like how lots of people are improperly using racism instead of stereo type, racism is just judging solely on skin color and nothing else.

shut up, jesus

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TOILETLORD posted:

Blanka represents 100% of the interactions I've had with Brazilians online.

loving green skins.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
im not racist, i just really hate jews

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

umm actually i view the capoid and congoid as different races with different pre-judgements despite them both having dark skin.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Totally agree OP.

The FBI crime statistics are dumb too. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

And it gets even dumber when you factor in some demographic data. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006

Asians win!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

jews are white and hating whites is acceptable racism i think

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
excuse me, my grampa was a racist, and I don't appreciate you calling my grampa "dumb" :colbert:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
"Yes, the asian peoples are a gentle people, proud and equal to us."

"U like anime u must literally be a fag hueheuheuhe"

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Jizz Festival posted:

thank god you edxplained that I was really confused!

it's ok you're pretty loving dumb regardless of your race :)

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

No, it implies using a stereotype. Racists hate group X on the basis of how they believe group X acts, not simply melanin content. WP guys who hate blacks don't hate literal black skin, they hate a set of behaviors they ascribe to black people as a whole.

TOILETLORD posted:

true but money earned doesn't equal real income real income is the wealth you build through proper accounting so your earnings exceed your spending/debt, most people are incapable of such a feat.

You are so proud of your 401k. :unsmith:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

GREAT SCOTT!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

No, it implies using a stereotype. Racists hate group X on the basis of how they believe group X acts, not simply melanin content. WP guys who hate blacks don't hate literal black skin, they hate a set of behaviors they ascribe to black people as a whole.

Ya it's not the color but what it represents :devil:

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Why is luigi not wearing his shirt and why does mario have a beard?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Is the red guy supposed to be Johnny Five Aces?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

lullelulle posted:

Why is luigi not wearing his shirt and why does mario have a beard?

if the sjws win tha tis literally what all games will be like

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ableism is the most justifiable prejudice.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
literally:smug:

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

logical phalluses posted:

this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

it's not possible to think that thought unless you utterly lack any ability to think critically about your own thoughts let alone the world around you. this is as dumb as you can possibly be without it becoming a medical diagnosis.

Astrology is worse than racism. I mean, if your main goal is to divide people into categories and then predetermine their behavior and other stupid poo poo, racism is a way better system than astrology. 12 star signs vs the countless races out there.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought mentally retarded was the dumbest thing you could be. now i realize that being a racist mental retard is the dumbest thing.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If I'm going to be blatantly racist about one thing, it's that Indians smell bad. My Indian coworker who sits in front of be smells rank as gently caress when he comes in everyday. One of my classes is 99% indians and it smells like a curry rape train.

What the gently caress do you tell these people?

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Genetics are real, :ssh:, it is kind of mean to to say so.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cardiovorax posted:

jews are white people

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

i like how first the term was ruined as something anyone could unironically call themselves and now it's ruined as something anyone can unironically insult someone with

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Is it racist, to think less of people who think the color of their skin makes up their identity and not that they are just human, like everyone else?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Jew

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Parallax Scroll posted:

jews are white and hating whites is acceptable racism i think

Robo Reagan posted:

jews are white people
told you so

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
racist is a codeword for antiwhite, if you type it in at the antiwhite title screen you get to skip straight to level 3

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
I think it's cool.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Twelve Batmans posted:

If I'm going to be blatantly racist about one thing, it's that Indians smell bad. My Indian coworker who sits in front of be smells rank as gently caress when he comes in everyday. One of my classes is 99% indians and it smells like a curry rape train.

What the gently caress do you tell these people?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hello, Im a racist.

• Locked thread