Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Its only been like 13 hours, but I feel like I'm going crazy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tom Gorman posted:

get an ecig. you can get liquid that tastes like a pizza

vape a pizza OP

nahh. I already got a patch on my shoulder.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years and then, maybe you're free of nicotine.

god I hope so!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

black1abel posted:

I quit by using camel snus. it worked somehow

thats nice but I like my teath.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I'm triying my best you mother fuckers!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Muttonchips posted:

Ex-smokers, what do you miss the most about smoking? If anything at all. Just curious.

I just buy a pack once in a blue moon and burn through it. I might bum a few cigs if I'm out having a few drinks.

Moderation is key etc etc etc

the burn in my throat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zeluth posted:

What got me to stop?

I started to smell other smokers. Price increases because of new taxes. Body Worlds exhibit of a healthy lung vs a lung that has been smoking since, I guess, when I started: 12 or 13? to when this patient died of lung cancer.

I still smoke when occasion calls for it; I will never purchase a pack again. (hopefully)

lol!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zeluth posted:

Whether your thread is a joke or not, I give myself credit for following through. It was tough but after a couple of months without cigarettes, they won't be on your mind anymore.

I hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I quit today too OP. Seriously cancer can't possibly be worse than this.

We'll see

• Locked thread