Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I've always dreamed of opening my own deli, so I could sell sandwiches while eating them at the same time. What kind of money do I need to get such a business up and running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
A lot of meat.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

do a kickstarter

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
make it a farm too so you can do the hipster look at what you're eating co-op thing too.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

I AM BRAWW posted:

A lot of meat.

additionally, youll need a lot of bread

to buy the storefront, the meat, the furniture, etc...

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Just hearing the word "deli" is making me hungry. Good luck, OP.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4d7UaIKe70

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

they cost something around 20 billion dollars, 30 if its really good

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you cant spell delicious without deli

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
find somewhere without a jewish deli and ask local jews to pay you to make them food.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Strike a deal with the mafia, OP.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
always thought it'd be nice to run a little cafe that also sold books and pastries and things with pesto in them, but it's probably quite stressful

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Did you ever see that episode of King of Queens where Doug did that OP?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Hungry Joe posted:

Did you ever see that episode of King of Queens where Doug did that OP?

always wondered who watched that poo poo. apparently the answer is forums user hungry joe

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
look at all the pictures of people who mangled their hands in meat grinders and deli slicers.

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!
Start small OP. Buy like a pound of meat, some rolls, some toppings. Make like 3 or 4 sandwiches and go sell them. Then you take the money you made from 3 or 4 sandwiches and you go buy more meat, rolls, etc. Make like 5-8 sandwiches. Go sell them again. Do this as many times a day that you can. Pretty soon (like in a year or two) you should have enough money to open your own shop.

Every successful deli owner has started this way, just ask them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a deli-tful idea op. Good luck

• Locked thread