Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If so what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i like spice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol if you dont drink straight shots of tabasco with sriracha chaser

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao if you don't mainline pure capsaicum

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what kind of salsa???

sometimes ill do that with the liquid leftover from chili verde but its not enough for a big bowl

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Funny that this thread pops up just as I have like a spoonful of liquid leftovers from some salsa I just ate. I may drink the rest but I'm really wishing I had some vodka so I could mix it in a shotglass.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yah i only came up with this thread cause im eating chips and salsa but eating it with a spoon is a funny idea to think about lol!!!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
yeah its called gazpacho

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i boiled tomato broth, poured it into a bowl and drank of the bowl it was good

Alas Boobylon fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 16, 2014

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I might eat runny salsa without liquid or chunks in it with a spoon like soup. Some salsa has the same consistency as apple sauce, and it's all fruits and vegetables so it's not like it's not healthy.

I think the bigger question is if you'd eat salsa con queso with a spoon. Like, an entire jar of it.

vv everything I eat has a lot of salt. You know how I know? Because I put that salt in it.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Oct 16, 2014

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

King Vidiot posted:

I might eat runny salsa without liquid or chunks in it with a spoon like soup. Some salsa has the same consistency as apple sauce, and it's all fruits and vegetables so it's not like it's not healthy.

I think the bigger question is if you'd eat salsa con queso with a spoon. Like, an entire jar of it.
well the thing is that salsa is intended to be eaten in relatively small amounts so it ususally has a lot of salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
This is the only way i eat salsa. Chips usually ruin it.

• Locked thread