Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

Wezlar posted:

what the gently caress is gamergate in 30 words or less

ants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

female ants that can reproduce with male ants (but not their goony worker ant brothers) when the colony lacks a queen

lesbian ants

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

video games are still bad

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

oh also faaaaaaaaaaart

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

lovely Wizard posted:

Apparently known crazy retard Brianna Wu tweeted at DICE about this.

Except not DICE the game company, DICE EU LTD, a fruit/produce company.

https://twitter.com/diceeurope

i think you mean LITERALLY WU hur hur hur

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

I adore that there are people who think anyone on these forums is competent enough to be pulling some double agent poo poo.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

Al Borland posted:

ALternatively I think I'm just gonna link audio of long farts in their comment section with like "A good riposte about gamergate."

this is the correct response

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

Gamergatefacts is worth making a twitter account just to follow. I have never before learned so many ant facts in one place but this thread might outperform that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

i started keeping bees and it really surprised me that sometimes you just gotta murder the queen because she was poo poo. when that happens they just make their own new queen.

it felt awkward, just squishing the queen. i felt horrible.

How do you get the bees not to murder your poo poo when you commit regicide on them? Also why just squish her why not get like a tiny guillotine or something hardcore

• Locked thread