Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

Season standings are finally updated. Sorry about being behind on that for a couple weeks, work has really been kicking my rear end lately and I figured the time I had to spend on this would be better spent getting results done in as timely a fashion as possible.

It's okay man. Like other people said, let us know if you need someone else to take the reigns for a week or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Can this week be the list that actually puts me over 900 yards and less than 1,000? Let's find out.

Matt Stafford - Passing Yards
Tony Romo - Passing Yards
Matt Forte - Rushing Yards
Demariyus Thomas - Receiving Yards
DeSean Jackson - Receiving Yards

Tucker Number: Arian Foster - Rushing Yards

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

Can this week be the list that actually puts me over 900 yards and less than 1,000? Let's find out.

Matt Stafford - Passing Yards - 299
Tony Romo - Passing Yards - 279
Matt Forte - Rushing Yards - 49
Demariyus Thomas - Receiving Yards - 171
DeSean Jackson - Receiving Yards - 49

Tucker Number: Arian Foster - Rushing Yards

847 :stare: Holy poo poo I finally had a good week.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

847 :stare: Holy poo poo I finally had a good week.

Foster had 102 giving me a score of 949. I did it. I had a good week!

• Locked thread