Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Pon de Bundy posted:

if you want to start on that "lol gbs hivemind hate whitey dur hur"

please name a FAMOUS, WELL KNOWN, republican who is relevant in the last 20 years who is not a terrible human being.

Nothing wrong with lusting for republican death since they pretty much lust for the death of everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Bright Fart

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Breitbart deserved a sendoff like Dong Zhuo

quote:

It was recorded that Dong's corpse was left on the streets for people to enjoy the sight of a lit corpse: The official guarding the corpse lit a wick on Dong's navel (belly) and it burned for days with the corpse's fats as fuel.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol poor jon huntsman. he couldnt even land the title of most interesting mormon for 2012

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Pon de Bundy posted:

please name a FAMOUS, WELL KNOWN, republican who is relevant in the last 20 years who is not a terrible human being.

Please tell me when it's OK to wish someone's death because of the color of their skin, gender, religion or political views. tia

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Boinks posted:

Please tell me when it's OK to wish someone's death because of the color of their skin, gender, religion or political views. tia

when they are white

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Boinks posted:

anytimne you want, this is america. it'd be weird if you didnt

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Boinks posted:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Mad Archivist posted:

when they are white

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pon de Bundy posted:

Bob Dole, possibly.

That's it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He died doing what he loved, wallowing in the gutter. Where he belongs really.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im genuinely glad that man died young

Also this qtiyd.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

gary oldmans diary posted:

it was a pretty good thread when he died
someone came in talking about the value of politeness and civility and how we should not disparage him posthumously and of course we did because of all the people who deserve it so then the white knight turned into the biggest poo poo and it was great
great day all around wish he could die again

yeah it's the same way the same people who decried cheering for osama's death were cracking up a storm of jokes when margaret thatcher died

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Breitbart was a nasty sack of poo poo and though I don't celebrate people's deaths unless they're like supervillain-level evil, I can't muster up any sorrow that he's currently in Hell where he deserves.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
whos this guy and why was he so bad can i get like his greatest hits or something because I honestly have no idea other than he was a white republican. I'm assuming he just kind of made life harder for non christian males probably??

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Using "reminder:" is pretty lame much like Andrew Breitbart.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
this is clearly a false flag, let's get alex jones in on it

the heart attack having I mean

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Stop REE-AAAAPPPPING people!!!!

EDIT: also, lol at the champion for "personal responsibility" dieing because he couldn't stop shoving ham into his mouth.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

george w bush

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

roymorrison posted:

whos this guy and why was he so bad can i get like his greatest hits or something because I honestly have no idea other than he was a white republican. I'm assuming he just kind of made life harder for non christian males probably??

Well, for one thing, he helped found the Huffington Post

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

Also reminder, his last words said to people at the UCLA medical center were 'get that jew nurse out of here.'

he was a jew tho? not that jews don't hate jews. but you see what i mean

quote:

His funeral was held March 6, 2012, at a Jewish cemetery in West Los Angeles. Attendees included his father-in-law Orson Bean, Matt Drudge, Herman Cain, Thaddeus McCotter, Greg Gutfeld, Ed Morrissey, Guy Benson and Rob Long.[41][42][43]

Weird way to slur the man

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Boinks posted:

I like how you put together two things that people can't change and don't harm anybody with a third thing that is optional and depending on what one believes can be harmful or deadly to other people.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Republicans are going to win the Senate.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Junkfist posted:

Republicans are going to win the Senate.

lol no

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

roymorrison posted:

He's the guy who backed that kid who doctored some videos of himself dressed like a 1970s cartoon pimp at an ACORN office to make it look like the people working there were giving him advice on his hoes. Idiots in Congress proceeded to fall for these videos and voted to defund ACORN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_undercover_videos_controversy

Later on he took a video of a black woman telling a story of how a white person helped her see past her prejudices and made it look like she was publicly reciting a manifesto against whitey. Once again loving idiots fell for it and she lost her job at the USDA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resignation_of_Shirley_Sherrod

raditts fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Oct 16, 2014

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

roymorrison posted:

A liar and Fox News' most powerful "operative" basically. That should be enough adding on that he was a terribly loud, shrill person.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I had kind of a bad cold while visiting my brother on vacation and wasn't in a good mood then I read that Breitbart died and I instantly felt like a 100% better and me and my brother and friend of mine who had recently moved to the area went out to the bars and celebrated the whole night

thank you brietbart

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Effectronica posted:

Well, for one thing, he helped found the Huffington Post
he also helped build up the drudge report.

a lot of our modern tabloid internet media owes its existence to breitbart

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jewigi

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
like a lot of liberals talk about how terribad he was, but a lot of political blogs and websites on the left ape his style. he pretty much invented the thing.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He was piers morfan basically. All he really wanted was to be wanted but he was such a fragile baby shell of a person the only place he could find acceptence was telling horrible people they were right to be horrible.

naem
May 29, 2011

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Bob Dole, possibly.

That's it.

Hearing about Dole having to look on as Congress voted against various disability programs was :smith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you don't lust for republican death you're probably a bad person.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he'll never again taste his own rear end juices on matt drudge's micropenis rip he was truly blessed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'd pretty much forgotten about that sack of poo poo until this thread. still glad he's dead, wish he could be deader, along with that wbc guy phelch or whatever and reagan

\/\/\/\/\/ o yeah that oval office thatcher too

dee eight fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 17, 2014

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Jeffrey posted:

yeah it's the same way the same people who decried cheering for osama's death were cracking up a storm of jokes when margaret thatcher died

That was rad tho. There were parties in the streets.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
seriously, some fuckin people you gotta mourn their life and celebrate their death

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Pon de Bundy posted:

wasn't colin powell not a poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
He was a black republican like Dr Hibbert (probably more afraid of blacks than whites are)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

HEY GAL posted:

wasn't colin powell not a poo poo

Well he kind of wasn't until he went in front of the UN and showed satellite photos of Iraq's WMDs that didn't actually exist. lol.

• Locked thread