Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ive got like 5 cans of chili, some old rifle, a bunch of liquor, some old weed, and a big tank of well water. im out in the middle of the country though so i might live a bit longer than you city folk

thread soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875R8kHxzrA&t=36s

Sheng-Ji Yang fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sweet Tea posted:

i read that two nurses contracted ebola in texas. is this true?

if by "contracted" than you mean injected by obama himself than yes :tinfoil:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mod sassinator posted:

THEY'RE FIRING UP THE OVENS AT THE FEMA CAMPS. OBAMA IS STARTING THE FINAL SOLUTION. GET TO THE HILLS NOW. GOD BLESS.

im ready no fema black helicopters are getting me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thinking about it though my neighbor will probably kill me for my water. hm

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Salt Fish posted:

I gotta be honest, I was kind of hoping this whole ebola thing would be wrapped up by now. I started reading about it months ago and I'm a little burned out on the topic.

its just gettin started

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

after the bolapocalypse... we'll meet again some sunny day

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

are you prepared to buy and sell ebola blood on the black market. value can only go up up up

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP3SVbS-GA

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bump for you yankees

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sounds like yall are ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

naem posted:

We should have an Ebola party!! Haha all get together and COUGH COUGH, SHITS PANTS, THE JOKE IS INUAGE ENOLA, I GUESS NOT THAT GOOD REALLY

BECAISE IF INHAD IT YOU'D, CATCH IT SEE AT THE "EBOLA PARTY" IS THE JOKE

lols

• Locked thread