Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
My cat will only lie in a north-sorth orientation. I have tried adjusting its position to face a different direction and the cat becomes very uncomfortable before standing and laying down in a new spot, still in a north-south orientation. Nothing I do seems capable of changing this behavior.

For instance, I rotated the chair the cat always napped on but now its sleeping on the couch instead. It adjusted seamlessly to its new spot, to conform to its strange rule. I've done some other tricks but to no avail.

is this something i should be concerned about? i think it is but i dont know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

it's trying to show you the way to a leprechauns' pot of gold, take it on a walk and watch which way its head is pointing when it decides to lay down and then go that way until it stares at the ground when it lays down

how would the cat know this?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
poked cat in nose as advised: cat made funny face for a moment, but did not change position.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
cat is currently curled up, i dont know how to judge this

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
do you think getting another cat might help? i dont want two cats with the same issue, though.

• Locked thread