Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Roight yooo cunts git yore arses into second gear A HUNDRED SQUATS NOW!!!

New GBS experiment is working well, the Idiot Kings are putting us comedy cadets through our paces, churning out threads in the freezing rain (of poo poo). Our fingers are aching as 5 threads a day takes its toll. It's only a week of bootcamp but already it has toughened up my skin, made me put more effort into both threads and posts and gives me more of an idea what works and what doesn't.

Sure it sucks being picked on, probated and helldumped but it's for the good of goonkind. Now the shitposts get 5 replies from mostly other shitposters, and whereas before we were allowed to get away with it now we have to put effort into our threads, and it is sorting the wheat from the chaff. I'd imagine after the week is over it will have left us stronger, healthier and tougher to soldier on into the depths of hilarity, our heads held high waving the banner and shouting "For God, Country and Lowtax!".

Of course some will drop out of bootcamp and go chill in BYOB or PYF or lurk a lot because nobody is laughing at im gay or cuck any more, in fact they're getting booed off the stage. Which is a good thing.

I for one will take what I have learned from bootcamp and when those Jihadi Tumblr fucks ever want to start a ground war I'll be ready, musket in hand (yeah only plats get proper rifles)

Attennnn hut!

check the homepage on my profile for squats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread