Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's amazing how even when America is facing a major crisis Obama still won't take the money cock out of his mouth for five loving minutes and appoint people who can actually fix things

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
How would you describe your levels of caution? Are they abundant?

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
Is ebola bad for you? If so is it like french fries bad for you or cyanide bad for you?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

quite hogging all the ebola :mad:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

wait that's not a question.

What steps will you be taking to ensure fair and equal distribution of our ebola stockpiles?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Good luck, ebola-chan

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

ReidRansom posted:

What steps will you be taking to ensure fair and equal distribution of our ebola stockpiles?

Or more importantly, air and fecal distribution?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's amazing how even when America is facing a major crisis Obama still won't take the money cock out of his mouth for five loving minutes and appoint people who can actually fix things

i can confirm obama does suck money cocks in the oval office

Salt Fish posted:

How would you describe your levels of caution? Are they abundant?

my levels of caution are pretty well below abundant, ebola ain't nothin but a thang

Redleg posted:

Is ebola bad for you? If so is it like french fries bad for you or cyanide bad for you?

ebola is more like excess chocolate bad for you, you probably can take a little ebola once a week and it won't be that bad

ReidRansom posted:

y'all fuckers gonna have to wait, i gotta get through this ebola myself first, czar gotta czar

the wildest rear end posted:

Good luck, ebola-chan

aragato cdc-san

uwaeve posted:

Or more importantly, air and fecal distribution?

I will make drat sure that if ebola becomes airborne, i will set up some really killer fema camps

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Why do you not spell it Tsar?
You are the worst Tsar.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you're the king of ebola can you make it stop please thanks

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

do you feel bad that you've confiscated all the caution and now you have an abundance and poor texas has none so now dallas is totally loving careless?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
^^^not really, dallas is where my ex-wife lives and i'd love to not pay any more alimony / see her boyfriend's new dumb kids

Moridin920 posted:

if you're the king of ebola can you make it stop please thanks

gotta make sure it takes out some poors first sorry

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Why do you not spell it Tsar?
You are the worst Tsar.

The tsar is actually the title of the guy in the shadow government, can't use it.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

why wont you just admit that this epidemic has been engineered by the CIA to kill black ppl because AIDS, also engineered by the CIA, wasn't working fast enough

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

stay safe ebola czar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
please explain your 2011 decision to no-bid contract the smallpox vaccine at 180% markup to ron perelman's company

• Locked thread