Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Ebola is pretty dark, and ISIS blows.

Here is some chicken soup for the soul.

I wish I could smoke weed with Patrick Stewart, but this is probably as close as I'll ever get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMrBldVk0s

What a charming moment.

Thanks for being the best, Captain Picard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße

Race Hate Kramer posted:

Ebola is pretty dark
:raise:

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
:)

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6B4hVLBm1g

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

naem
May 29, 2011

Wonder what it's like to be 70, rich as all gently caress, married to a woman a quarter your age who you know is just waiting for you to croak so she can purchase a younger guy.

Do you just go with it? Are your pubes grey? Do they make just for men's pube?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

naem posted:

Wonder what it's like to be 70, rich as all gently caress, married to a woman a quarter your age who you know is just waiting for you to croak so she can purchase a younger guy.

Do you just go with it? Are your pubes grey? Do they make just for men's pube?

I think there is no part of Patrick Stewart's life that doesn't just own bones so it probable feels pretty good man.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Wife haha,

hes just over-attituding to some chick who's going to gently caress him anyway, he just cant not pull attitude/ego bullshit.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Zazi posted:

I think there is no part of Patrick Stewart's life that doesn't just own bones so it probable feels pretty good man.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Rapman the Cook posted:

Wife haha,

hes just over-attituding to some chick who's going to gently caress him anyway, he just cant not pull attitude/ego bullshit.

sometimes it happens, that when you are fooling around with someone you love and trust, you tell jokes to them and act like a silly person to make them laugh

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i bet any lady would be fuckin happy to be spending her time with patrick stewart, he is a legit awesome dude

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i want to be his everything

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

naem posted:

Do you just go with it?

yes

KO Derf
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Rope
THERE. ARE. FOUR. TAKES.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He was gonna play Spider Jerusalem in the live action Transmetropolitan but the project stalled somewhere along the way then he was supposed to voice the character for an animated show that also stalled. Basically there is no god

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

KO Derf posted:

THERE. ARE. FOUR. TAKES.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i could have sworn patrick stewart was gay

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

naem posted:

Patrick Stewart is an awesome dude so I'm pretty sure that even though his wife knows he's gonna croak, he's really fun to be married with.

Also I don't know any person who's attracted to men who wouldn't wanna sleep with Patrick Stewart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
If you can't admit that what you see here is footage of a man having an awesome life and being awesome at the same time then you're just really bad at hiding jealousy

• Locked thread