Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Sonic Highways is the name of Foo Fighters' latest album. It's also the name of the miniseries documenting the making of the album, broadcast on HBO Fridays at 11PM Eastern. Each of the eight episodes documents Foo Fighters traveling to an American city, soaking in its culture, and writing a song about it. The episodes play in the same order as the track listing. Two cities, Austin and New Orleans, are unknown relating to which track was recorded where.

October 17 - Chicago, making of "Something From Nothing"
October 24 - Washington, D.C., making of "The Feast and the Famine"
October 31 - Nashville, making of "Congregation"
November 7 - making of "What Did I Do?/God As My Witness"
November 14 - Los Angeles, making of "Outside"
November 21 - making of "In the Clear"
November 28 - Seattle, making of "Subterranian"
December 5 - New York City, making of "I Am a River"

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0TrqXHoL10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

This is pretty cool.

Zaggitz fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Oct 18, 2014

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Came home from a movie and loaded up the HBO Go and saw that this had premiered! Just finished it and dang, that was pretty great! The Chicago episode was full of history of the punk-rock scene in the city as well as Chicago blues history, plenty of interviews and light, fun, sardonic moments. The song, first track of the new record, was great. It started slow but burst into itself in a really satisfying way. I'm definitely looking forward to watching the next 7 episodes, and I'm way more excited for the new Foo Fighters album than I would have been if I hadn't seen this show.

e: I live in DC so I'm pumped for next week!

e2: OP you might want to state that every week they premier a new song from the album, like the actual whole song and a video for it.

How are u fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Oct 18, 2014

• Locked thread