Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I don't smile at anyone. It hurts my teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I think this guy might want to rape someone

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

He looks irritated

im actually kinda sad I made that joke. I think that meme ruined that guys life.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I wish I had a race card. :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Mad Archivist posted:

if you dig back far enough in your genealogy, if you're American, chances are you can probably find a Native American that your ancestors boned at some point.

Do Polocks count? My grandmothers family was Polish

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Captain Candiru posted:

Yep. Got off the streets and then his boss saw the pic with meme text and fired him.

That's loving awful!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cardiovorax posted:

If it does, I need to get myself a race card of my own. Maybe I could start picking pockets and claim it's a cultural thing.

such a noble race

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cardiovorax posted:

I'll have you know it's an old and respected profession in the ancient homeland. :colbert:

look. We fought tanks with horses. And won. I love being Polish, I also like making fun of Polocks.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CommonTerry posted:

that literally never happened. it was nazi propaganda.

related

No. it did. Poland had the last cavalry charge and won that battle. They lost the war, but, who's keeping score?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CommonTerry posted:

They literally didn't fight tanks in that battle

who cares? Poland still won.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cardiovorax posted:

For a certain value of winning.

Yes. The value of the battle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CommonTerry posted:

you did.

Also

hosed up if true

so loving sorry. they were only armored cars, not tanks. I still love being Polish.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

good luck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Heavy Petting posted:

I'm saying that comparin' black and white is like comparin' crawdads at a picture show.

speak english you ignorant rear end in a top hat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Muttonchips posted:

People like you try to pin the blame on race, when it's actually a much bigger issue.

It's not about skin color as much as their socioeconomic background. Of course, that won't stop people from throwing around blanket statements like you are so I don't know why I'm even trying to defend them.

I kinda hope you get stabbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

i'm so glad you all are dumb as gently caress

your a good dude manlove.

• Locked thread