Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm part time at a deli and a lot of the white customers at my job must not be very socially adjusted because their default response is always "you too".

"Here's your order, I hope it's delicious!"

"you too!"

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Candiru posted:

Yep. Got off the streets and then his boss saw the pic with meme text and fired him.
"you asked to see me boss?"

"sit down Thompson, I've just viewed this from my Facebook feed. "You gon get raped?", explain this Thompson!"

"sir th"

"You wanna rape me Thompson??"

"???? sir I"

"Do you fantasize about me Thompson? Is my rear end appealing to you? Sexually??? You wanna get all up in this don't you, you sick gently caress, bend me over this table right here and now and just have at it till we both let off a sloppy orgasm, completely satisfied"

"you have it all wrong, boss they told me they were using that picture for"

"Well you can't rape me Thompson, I have a wife and she'd kill me if she found out. You're fired, get your poo poo"

• Locked thread