Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Smile at a black person and say "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon". They won't know what to do. They sort of make a confused, panicked face. Try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

bonestructure posted:

I smile and say good morning to everyone I meet up with and they usually smile and say good morning back to me. What kind of a weirdo are you?

Black people do not expect kindness. They are afraid of white people.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Bl;ack people are like rattlesnakes. We fear their bite, yet actually it is the rattlesnake that wishes to be left alone. It's rattle is a warning, one that oft goes unheeded.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Good Morning, Trixie. You look nice today. How's the missus? Chilly weather, huh? Yeah, I miss the summer too. At least there's the holidays to look forward to. Talk to you later.

• Locked thread