Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Tried this yesterday and maybe I was unclear in my OP. The letter will be one of the 26 in the Traditional American English Language. Guess within 13 replies to win, after that, I will give hints, and then cut down to a Monty Hall Problem Finale! DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND GUESS FAKE LETTERS OR LETTERS ALREADY GUESSED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Michael Corleone posted:

Tried this yesterday and maybe I was unclear in my OP. The letter will be one of the 26 in the Traditional American English Language. Guess within 13 replies to win, after that, I will give hints, and then cut down to a Monty Hall Problem Finale! DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND GUESS FAKE LETTERS OR LETTERS ALREADY GUESSED!

F and U
No wait.
gently caress you OP

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
c

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
SUPER BONUS HINT TIME!

The letter isn't in the word "team".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

C

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my guess is it's a letter to your mom confessing that you fantasize about her. sexually

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
"c"

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

so what

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
MONTY HALL SHOWDOWN!

The letter is I C or E. Guess one ONLY.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

of those three letters i would guess it's probably the letter you write to your ex girlfriend wondering what went wrong and begging her to come back to you

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

The letter is not C, would you like to change your answer?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
op im guessing "C"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ƈ

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
P

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
e

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If the IK doesn't respond within 5 minutes to confirm/deny his choice, I will reopen guessing.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Michael Corleone posted:

If the IK doesn't respond within 5 minutes to confirm/deny his choice, I will reopen guessing.

"C."

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
GUESSING IS NOW REOPENED!
The final 3 choices are I C and E. Pick 1 (ONE!) only.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
c

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is a really dumbass thread, the letter is obviously C and yet the struggle continues into oblivion

poo poo like this makes me so mad especially that the idiot OP whould have the balls to make this thread if I ever met him IRL i would bheat the piss out of this guy's human being rear end..

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

The letter is not C, would you like to change your choice?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i think its "c"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Michael Corleone posted:

The letter is not C, would you like to change your choice?

i would like to change my answer to "C"

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

i would like to change my answer to "C"

Sorry. The letter was I. I had fun playing with you guys! Another good thread by yours truly, will prob make another one tomorrow!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
c

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Here's a cool hint for repeat players, tomorrow the letter will not be a vowel or the letter C. You didn't hear it from me though, LOL!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i m g a y

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i bet its "c"

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

i bet its "c"

Hope to "c" you there then, lol. I am 2-0 against the forum. Guess a lot, u seem p smart. Guess early and guess often in fact.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Michael Corleone posted:

Hope to "c" you there then, lol. I am 2-0 against the forum. Guess a lot, u seem p smart. Guess early and guess often in fact.

im guessing "c"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
is it c
for some reason I think its c

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is the letter i?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

im guessing "c"

Just shitpost in all my game threads so no one else can, then I will tell you one day that it will be infact "c" and you can be the Brock Lesnar to my Undertaker.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dongattack you can be the sherlocke to my watson if you want and you don't have to post in games

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Michael Corleone posted:

Just shitpost in all my game threads so no one else can, then I will tell you one day that it will be infact "c" and you can be the Brock Lesnar to my Undertaker.

this might be the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Also "c"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Michael Corleone posted:

c

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Michael Corleone posted:

op, is it "c"?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Sweet Tea posted:

dongattack you can be the sherlocke to my watson if you want and you don't have to post in games

i'll be watson if i can still post in games tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this might be the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Also "c"

Not as gay as you. Look in the mirror, that will be the gayest thing you've ever seen.

• Locked thread