Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Typical Pubbie posted:

I personally prescribe to the philosophy of egalitarianism, which is like feminism only better. True equality means treating everyone's problems as though they are equally important.
i agree with this. egalitarianism is a much better movement because it doesn't focus only on the issues of one gender or race. as a card carrying member of the klu klux klan i dont understand why we cant just put all these social movements in one basket, because obviously every person should be equal before the law and i dont think anyone can disagree. women and negroids shouldn't get horribly unfair treatment like affirmative action and sexual harassment laws that discriminate against all the marginalized white men in our society.

that's why i ardently agree with your post, my vote is for egalitarianism too.

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in general women were happier before the second wave of feminism.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Taint Reaper posted:

The phrase never trust a politician rings the loudest and truest of anything, and the fact that people to this very day are duped by them because they appeal to your pet causes for campaign donations is pretty lol worthy.

I mean what abortion is like a decades old fight that's better to never be solved because of how much mad cash rolls in to fund the political sides. That sweet dead baby money is like crack cocaine.
i already thought that 15 years ago

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
video games are sexist.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is she really ugly or do people just say that because they disagree with her and it's an easy (but ironic) shot to take? because she doesn't look ugly to me. i mean she's no salma hayak but she's not ugly.

i just discovered her from this thread and watched part of a video. i can't listen to it though because i have a hot slut sleeping next to me and i don't want to wake her.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pththya-lyi posted:

Step four: don't let on that you're sarcastically presenting a position you disagree with in order to ridicule it

but then what do I know? I'm a thunder-thighs.
Step five: misinterpret solidarity as criticism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FullLeatherJacket posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3609227

tbh you have to get about 40 pages in before you get to butthurt feminists, so it's probably more rewarding to go for a run or listen to some dan carlin or something instead, but otoh one of them does unironically suggest that sex with a call girl is the same as rape which is pretty good if you get super erect at wacky second-wave opinions
well technically all heterosexual sex is rape because women can't give consent in a patriarchy

• Locked thread