Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I liked your old av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I get off when a women tells me the movie I'm watching is terrible and presents several cogent arguments against it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I honestly could not keep from giggling during the "tie me up" sex

I've tried it and it's just too goofy and forced for me to stay turned on

it's the Keanu Reeves of sex

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Agreed. Letting a middle aged man f*ck your rear end as a 14 year old is much better

lmao what

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
sounds like Steampunk Iphone has something he wants to talk about, let's hear him out

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Normal non-virgin computer programmer here. It's always funny to me when squares reel back in horror upon realizing not everyone likes missionary or going to church on Sundays. Check out the Tied Up Balls Megathread in Ask/Tell if you're interested! ;)

I've never reeled back in horror, I just can't keep a straight face and end up laughing hysterically because all that tie me up/bondage poo poo is goofy as hell

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I would be lying if I said I'd never been tied up by a few midgets that threw pickles at me for hours on end

You work hard you play hard :shrug:

ahahaha

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

you irl posted:

if a 40 year old asian woman with fake breasts kneeing you in the balls while laughing at your dick doesn't turn you on, tbh you must be some kind of beep boop autistic robot

lol

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mulefisk posted:

I am an assertive man who works in a corporate managerial position with lots of responsibility. I have to be pretty controlling in my day to day life, so to relax I love nothing more than to have a woman punch my balls repeatedly while farting in my mouth

ahahaha

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bobert Bobertson posted:

i'm not really into getting my balls destroyed, but some ropes/cuffs only makes sex better imo

whoflungpoop posted:

i have your chubby bitchboy rear end tied up in my basement and am spanking your tiny baby dick with a ruler as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
but is there a model train somewhere in the vicinity

• Locked thread