Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
web TV meets sega saturn

not sure if it's in a good or bad way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's good.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Yeah WiiU is gimmicky as hell. The weirdest gimmick is that it's a modern console that has good games, what's up with that?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
one day nintendo make console with normal controller

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

matrix ripoff posted:

one day nintendo make console with normal controller

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
oh okay i can go ahead and flush this wii pad thing *flushes it* what do you mean the console refuses to function without it

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

matrix ripoff posted:

oh okay i can go ahead and flush this wii pad thing *flushes it* what do you mean the console refuses to function without it

Durr.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

Haha yeah that thing makes games really unenjoyable right

You're a loving retard

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I prefer the Wii U Pro controller, however, the gamepad is fine as well.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I gave up nitnendo after they added a second screen to the game boy advanced and if i took off the bottom screen my console wouldnt work any more.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I gave up nitnendo after they added a second screen to the game boy advanced and if i took off the bottom screen my console wouldnt work any more.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
the only games i have are mario 3d world and sin & punishment

other games i wanna cop:
dkc tropical freeze
mario kart
smash obviously

is that it? i have no interest in pikmin or zelda

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Widestancer posted:

Haha yeah that thing makes games really unenjoyable right

it's a hideous playskool toy so i guess you would like it seeing as you spend your days drooling and gnawing on a speak n spell with the rest of the dipshit babies in this forum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Chill Penguin posted:

other games i wanna cop:
dkc tropical freeze
mario kart
smash obviously

get bayonetta 2, when it comes out

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

matrix ripoff posted:

it's a hideous playskool toy so i guess you would like it seeing as you spend your days drooling and gnawing on a speak n spell with the rest of the dipshit babies in this forum

Good lord.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

matrix ripoff posted:

i dont think this is the forum for you. definitely the wrong thread. get out

signed,
da op

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

Everyone laugh at this guy

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

the wildest rear end posted:

get bayonetta 2, when it comes out

i enjoy jap beat em ups (dmc, ninja garden, etc) but i always get bored and never actually beat em, so i'll probably get bayonetta when it's on sale

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

matrix ripoff posted:

Actually, its good.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

matrix ripoff posted:

___________/

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm gonna buy a Wii U in December. I wanna get Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Brothers, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and maybe Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

good work mods

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Get Pikmin 3, get punch out on Wii, get a lot of fun games. It's the only console worth owning as of right now

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Get Pikmin 3, get punch out on Wii, get a lot of fun games. It's the only console worth owning as of right now

I forgot about Pikman 3. I want that game too.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i liked the sega satrun.

remember bug? panzerdragoon? daytona? muther-loving off-world intercepor extreme?

good poo poo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

I forgot about Pikman 3. I want that game too.

Here's the funny thing about that game, it's the only Wii-U game I've seen collectors buy sleeves of at a time because it supposedly has a lower print run and will go up in price like 1 and 2.

So there are people that own a few dozen copies each.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blind Sally posted:

i liked the sega satrun.

remember bug? panzerdragoon? daytona? muther-loving off-world intercepor extreme?

good poo poo

Saturn is unironically my favorite system... Even above Super Nintendo. I had PSX and n64 and Saturn and I played my Saturn most of all

Guardian heroes
Panzer dragoon saga
Shining force 3

There went my youth

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

i liked the sega satrun.

good poo poo

I remember seeing Panzer Dragoon in the bargain bin and wish I'd have picked up way more than 1 copy for myself. Early Retirement :negative:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Chill Penguin posted:

other games i wanna cop:
dkc tropical freeze
mario kart
smash obviously

DKC tropical freeze kicks rear end and might be my Fave game on wii u.. Mario karts bad rear end.. Wonderful 101 is good if u like that kind of game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Here's the funny thing about that game, it's the only Wii-U game I've seen collectors buy sleeves of at a time because it supposedly has a lower print run and will go up in price like 1 and 2.

So there are people that own a few dozen copies each.

Aren't all Wii U games on the eshop though? So what's the point in doing this?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

dear santa saint imp,

i want a wii u for christmas so much. i hope my posts are good enough this year that ill get one. it has super cool games and also snes man i love the snes so much ill probably buy that poo poo all over again. so please my wish a wii u thank u.

you're friend,
bolverkur

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is Super Mario RPG on Wii U? To be honest that's all I really want to play.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Aren't all Wii U games on the eshop though? So what's the point in doing this?

You have a physical edition of said game. Digital Downloads tend to cause drops in prices but these fools learned nothing of comic books in the 90's.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

I said come in! posted:

Is Super Mario RPG on Wii U? To be honest that's all I really want to play.

It's on the Wii Shop Channel. It isn't on the Wii U eShop yet, though.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
yea no i def think the saturn comparison is a positive one. a new road rash for wii u would own

what are the best eshop games? i already have lots of good ones on my ambassador program 3DS... also what's the deal with this nintendo DDP thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

the best console ever was the 3DO and its 3 good games

• Locked thread