Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Heavy Lobster posted:

hm yes the aesthetics of the esteemed somethiong awful let's play thread is very important too me *drinks own piss*
yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

one of the best LP subforum moments was when PersonMan was challenged by slowbeef to finish an LP of the YuGiOh game for game boy color in a week because he continually abandoned his LPs after starting them

he then uploaded a 3-hour long video of beating that game with a cheat activated that put his opponents at 0 HP as a "gently caress you" to slowbeef. he was promptly banned

personman owns

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

I remember when slowbeef probated a guy for posting unmarked spoilers in a thread.

The guy who got probated was the LPer.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

ArchWizard posted:

I remember when slowbeef probated a guy for posting unmarked spoilers in a thread.

you live by the law, you die by the law

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I remember when Slowbeef probated a guy for saying bitch

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

ArchWizard posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArchWizard posted:

lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ArchWizard posted:

i'm glad slowbeef isn't the moderator of Let's Play anymore, partially because of stuff like this and partially because his mental health was deteriorating by modding it all the time

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Y-Hat posted:

i'm glad slowbeef isn't the moderator of Let's Play anymore, partially because of stuff like this and partially because his mental health was deteriorating by modding it all the time

i don't know why you're repeating yourself here

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Iggy Koopa posted:

not that gbs is good or anything itsj ust not as bad

you love gbs, you know it.

also i don't get lps i guess, just play the game

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
there are some games that can be extremely entertaining when you're not the one who has to suffer through the lovely gameplay

half of the metal gear games for example

or daikatana

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Drakengard is pretty much the reason LPs exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Coolguye posted:

there are some games that can be extremely entertaining when you're not the one who has to suffer through the lovely gameplay

half of the metal gear games for example

or daikatana
the pokecapn crew's LP of Sonic 2006 is entertaining until they play End of the World, which takes 5 videos to complete. even medibot gets frustrated

• Locked thread