Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
So I see the question and think: does it turn me on?

I put on the clown nose that just happens to be on my desk and I am not the least bit...then I have to open my mouth to breathe easy and I start to feel like a big dumb goon whose lips move as I type. the sort of doffus who misspells dofus and forgets he sat the pie on the chair because the counter space is full. Then I think of clown shoes and all the ways they can trip me up, making me face plant on that counter or spilling a pie into the face of my boss who of course retaliates. And I can't even see down to my tingly parts because the nose is sooooo big which is also stupid and perverse but my hands have gotten busy which gets me thinking about rubber gloves and the silly contrast of a tight black glove smashing pastry into a dumb clown face, gagging the mouth and griping the...Honk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread