Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Contents

Introduction (see below)
Fan Art Gallery (see below)
Chapter I: Welcome To Morrowind, Try Not To Get Eaten
Chapter II: The Club At The End Of The Street
Chapter III: The Falling, The Fallen, And The Fell
Chapter IV: The Taskmasters
Chapter V: Ruins and Ash
Chapter VI: Anti-Competitive Behaviour
Chapter VII: When Opportunity Knocks
Chapter VIII: Hither And Thither
Chapter IX: The Hazards Of Ancient Machinery
Chapter X: This Is Why We Don't Consort With Daedra Any More
Chapter XI: Flight Of The Sorceress
Chapter XII: It Came From Nchuleftingth
Chapter XIII: For Want Of A Soul Gem
Chapter XIV: Bringing Light Into Darkness
Chapter XV: The Wandering Sorceress
Chapter XVI: Back To Where We Began
Chapter XVII: Fun Times With Weapons
Chapter XVIII: Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap
Chapter XIX: Sticky Fingers
Chapter XX: Kwama and Eggs
Chapter XXI: Fear And Loathing In Vivec
Chapter XXII: On Matters Concerning Prophecy

Introduction

Welcome to my second attempt at a Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind LP. The first one went pear-shaped after my computer decided it was sick of being the games machine it was never designed to be and made me reinstall Windows. But now that I have a new machine which has a decent GPU (Intel HD :woot:), I've decided it's just better to scrap the whole thing and start over. I'm still installing all the software I need on the new system, but that shouldn't keep me from giving you regular updates on the action. Plus, since I haven't gotten any further than Balmora, it's still mostly blind and you still get to watch me stumble around in the dark. No, I still won't use any mods. It's going to look a lot better, though: there's shader support, the caustics look great and the animation is much smoother with better responsiveness. The browns are browner, the metals are gleamier... and the elves still look ugly as gently caress, but don't let that distract you. :P

Fan Art Gallery

Pvt.Scott's tasteful rendition of Bjorca fighting the Dark Brotherhood beneath Mournhold:

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jun 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Let's Install Morrowind!
Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by "Morrowind's random encounters scripting" in the last post of the last thread?

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014
ScreamingLlama, the Dark Brotherhood scripting and plenty others are seriously faulty to the point where the can ruin your saved games. They need patching with the Unofficial Patch. 'No mods' is one thing, 'unpatched' is another. :)

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

anilEhilated posted:

Let's Install Morrowind!
Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by "Morrowind's random encounters scripting" in the last post of the last thread?

I mean the script or whatever doodad that makes random characters appear on the side of the road, like the Dunmer you guys wanted me to kill. It doesn't make the same characters appear twice, which ruins the whole idea of "I'll just play through again until I get to the point I was at before everything went to Oblivion".

Old Grey Guy posted:

ScreamingLlama, the Dark Brotherhood scripting and plenty others are seriously faulty to the point where the can ruin your saved games. They need patching with the Unofficial Patch. 'No mods' is one thing, 'unpatched' is another. :)

Noted. I'll track down the Unofficial Patch, hopefully it'll work with the Steam edition.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

ScreamingLlama posted:

Noted. I'll track down the Unofficial Patch, hopefully it'll work with the Steam edition.
I can confirm that the Morrowind Code Patch works on the Steam edition.
It also gives a fair few options if for some reason you don't want a specific bug to be fixed.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Alrighty, here we go! The new and improved LP!

Chapter I: Welcome to Morrowind, Try Not To Get Eaten

Purveyors of bug-riddled hilarity and RPG addiction since 1995.

with no apology to Michael Kirkbride whatsoever

Let's begin.

And thus there is no game and we're left sitting gormlessly in our underwear in front of a blank screen.

Azura: You have been taken from The Imperial City's prison. First by carriage, then by boat. To the east, to Morrowind. Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.

Jiub: Wake up. We're here. Are you OK? Why are you shaking? Wake up!

The dread scenes and voice fade from my head as my fellow prisoner, a dark elf named Jiub, is shaking me awake. We're in a cramped bunk on some dingy Imperial prison transport.

Bjorca: Bjorca. My name is... Bjorca. Where are we?

Jiub:

Bjorca: By Malacath, they'd better. I didn't even do anything wrong. You put one foot in the wrong part of Cyrodiil and suddenly you're a target.

Sure enough, the guard comes clomping down the passageway to our little cabin.

I hesitate.

I emerge on deck to see the sparkling waters of the Bitter Coast and the towering trees. The sun's rays hurt my eyes after being cooped up for so long and I can hear the lowing of the siltstrider parked over the water.

Here's my ID.

Guard:

Fit right in? Hah. Whatever you say.

Inside the census office, I'm greeted by another Imperial, who takes my particulars and signs off on my release papers.

Bjorca: Occupation? Um... freelance sorcerer?
Socucius Ergallus:

Bjorca: Pretty sure I was born under the Atronach. My mother said I burned like Hammerfell cuisine.

Socucius Ergallus:

Yep, that seems to be in order. Bjorca the Orsimer Atronach Sorceress. Are we ready for some misadventure, kids?

Socucius Ergallus:

Sweet. Let's blow this joint.

Before I do that, though, there's a roomful of stuff just begging to be taken. No really. "Take us with yooooou, Bjorca! Look, I'm a nice shiny dagger! Wouldn't you like to get all stabby with me?"

First attempt at lockpicking doesn't quite work out.

Half a dozen attempts later...

Further down the hallway and down some stairs, there's some sacks and barrels full of more stuff to take.

I can even pinch the torches off the wall. :D

Outside the oddly designed building, there's a barrel in the courtyard near the other door with a ring and some other stuff in it.

Inside the other office, another Imperial Legion muckety-muck wants to talk to me.

Sellus Gravius:
Bjorca: I'm listening.
Sellus Gravius:

So I have a job to do as a condition of my release, and some money courtesy of Captain Picard Professor Xavier Emperor Uriel himself. No problem.

Outside in the town proper, I run into a wood elf named Fargoth. Turns out the ring I picked up earlier is his, taken from him by some crooked guards.

He's so happy to get it back that he scores a discount for me at the general store. Which is good, because that's exactly where I'm headed now.

Arrille is happy to take my ill-gotten goods off my hands in exchange for some more spending cash.

He sells spells, too, which is a bonus. I sincerely doubt Fire Bite is going to cut it here.

I manage to slap together a decent set of armour with the leftover cash. There's no steel boots available, so chitin will have to do.

I wander around Seyda Neen for a bit and chat up the locals. Might check that cave out later when I'm done in Balmora.

I'm poking around the lighthouse picking herbs when OH GODS WHAT IS THAT

KILL IT WITH MAGIC

Ooh, look what I found while examining random hollow tree stumps!

There's some good loot inside the lighthouse as well.

]

Too bad it wasn't mine to take.

ORCISH SORCERESS POWAAAAAH :science:

:byewhore:

Upstairs, there's a skill book and a few other things just waiting for me.

I even pinch the lanterns. Why? 'Cause I can.

Another stopover at Arrille's and OOOH LOOK WHAT I FOUND! VERY USEFUL INDEED.

My shopping done, I finally hit the road and head for the transit station.

As the siltstrider clears the platform, I settle down for a short nap.

Tune in next time for another exciting chapter!

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 20, 2014

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Might wanna give LPix or self-hosting a look rather than Photobucket :v:

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"
...I'm seeing a long list of 'Sorry, this person moved or deleted this image.' - usually I only see those kinda posts when going back to a half-decade-old LP (For example, the more well-known of the KoDP LPs on this site lacks any images, as far as I can tell; To fully enjoy it, I had to use the images on that off-site storage place, and then read the audience participation in the archived thread)
Is this just the LP curse, or have you given up on this thread too?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

ScreamingLlama posted:

I mean the script or whatever doodad that makes random characters appear on the side of the road, like the Dunmer you guys wanted me to kill. It doesn't make the same characters appear twice, which ruins the whole idea of "I'll just play through again until I get to the point I was at before everything went to Oblivion".
So yeah, this is a thing that doesn't exist. If the pilgrim isn't there, you're looking in the wrong place.
You could seriously do some homework before you start talking poo poo like this.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

aerion111 posted:

...I'm seeing a long list of 'Sorry, this person moved or deleted this image.' - usually I only see those kinda posts when going back to a half-decade-old LP (For example, the more well-known of the KoDP LPs on this site lacks any images, as far as I can tell; To fully enjoy it, I had to use the images on that off-site storage place, and then read the audience participation in the archived thread)
Is this just the LP curse, or have you given up on this thread too?

Fuuuuuuuuck. Don't worry, I'll fix it. Sometimes when images are freshly uploaded to photobucket, they don't cache properly.

Geop posted:

Might wanna give LPix or self-hosting a look rather than Photobucket :v:

I tried LPix. Frustrated the poo poo out of me. At least with photobucket you can drag and drop and do batch uploads.

anilEhilated posted:

So yeah, this is a thing that doesn't exist. If the pilgrim isn't there, you're looking in the wrong place.
You could seriously do some homework before you start talking poo poo like this.

Well excuse me mister high tom titty for not knowing everything there is to know about random encounters in an Elder Scrolls game.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Well, since it was the supposed reason you restarted the thread...
edit: One would think people being able to see your pictures would work in LPix' favor.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Oct 20, 2014

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

ScreamingLlama posted:

I tried LPix. Frustrated the poo poo out of me. At least with photobucket you can drag and drop and do batch uploads.
You can do this using Rightload.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
OK. Give me a couple of hours to sort this mess out, then you should be able to see everything.

EDIT: That took less time than I thought it would. All done! Usually photobucket isn't that ornery when it comes to LPs. Thanks for the help, Geop.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 20, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Stealing everything the moment you get off the ship :allears:

Ah, Morrowind, gives me the chills when I hear the soundtrack. Such a good game, such a lovely combat system... Well, not that I'm a great fan of later game fighting, but at least you hit more often in Oblivion... And that's about the only good thing I can say about Oblivion. OK, two: no dresses with giant loving flies as the front ornament. I'm freaking out even writing about it.

But beyond that, Morrowind 4 lyfe, even if I never finished it.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 20, 2014

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Combat in morrowind does suck unless you're a mage type. In which case the magic system is like ten times deeper and more powerful than anything from oblivion or skyrim.

I liked having the combat be heavily stats based instead of controller input based but there's no doubt that morrowind's animations and timings and all that are just flat out bad even if you're like me and agree with all of it's mathematical choices.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Next time you're in Seyda Neen, I suggest you make a point of checking the tree stump nearest to the lighthouse.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

ScreamingLlama posted:

OK. Give me a couple of hours to sort this mess out, then you should be able to see everything.

EDIT: That took less time than I thought it would. All done! Usually photobucket isn't that ornery when it comes to LPs. Thanks for the help, Geop.
Glad it worked out! Photobucket has bandwidth caps, if I recall right, so it would've eventually gone "hey no more of this for now". Unless it's changed?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The bandwidth cap has increased dramatically, but the caching problem still persists and I just found out they don't support my favourite browser. I'll definitely be using LPix/Rightload from here on in.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Oct 20, 2014

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"
It seems you've got more subtitles this time - probably just the choice of timing on the screenshots - which makes something even clearer to me: I played far too much Morrowind back in the day (or, rather, did too much amateur modding without a skip-the-start mod to make testing faster)
As in, I can recall the voice and 'tempo' of the lines even like a decade later (particularly 'and the choice is yours' during char-gen)

Am I alone in this? Are the voices just perfectly suited to burrow into people's ears and stay there?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The whole beginning sequence is great; the entire deal with starting in the bowels of the ship, taking steps to define yourself in order to finally embark into the whole wide world... They did take the whole "birth of a character" thing seriously. Oblivion or Skyrim have nothing on that.

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013
LPix is a great improvement over PhotoBucket's begging for money and crashing. Glad to see this thing restarted. I'm always up for another run through Morrowind.

Re: "random" pilgrims: Aside from some container loot there is almost nothing random in Morrowind. The pilgrim you were searching for spawned here:

http://mwmap.uesp.net/?centeron=Nevrasa+Dralor

and then began to wander in that cell. The perceived randomness is almost always actually caused by some Bethesda nonsense like script errors, characters falling out of the bottom of the world, characters not spawning, ect.

On that same note, you really should consider the unofficial patch. I know others have pointed it out as well, but Morrowind is a truly broken product, and the longer you play the more the buggy scripts compound upon themselves.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Morrowind's opening is great because it gives you a lot of leeway right off the gate. You're free, given a point towards Balmora and said 'hey, you might want to look into this, but no pressure' but otherwise dropped in a town where the quests aren't particularly difficult. It's a good indicator of the game itself. It unfolds at your own pace.

Oblivion and Skyrim both have the issue (Oblivion moreso) where their Main Quests are the Big Important Events that threaten the world with Imminent Destruction, and there is no time to go off and do your own thing. Oblivion is, as I said, a much bigger issue (hell, a CITY was destroyed, we have to stop this NOW before it gets WORSE!). Skyrim has the other issue where a major feature is locked behind the first few stages of the main quest. It's not as urgent as Oblivion, but still says 'go here and do this next.'

Morrowind's MQ is great largely because, to keep it spoiler free, it flat out says at times 'go do something else for a while, then come back'. Important Stuff is happening, but for the love of god, take the chance to prepare yourself. And it isn't contrived.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Sky Shadowing posted:

Morrowind's MQ is great largely because, to keep it spoiler free, it flat out says at times 'go do something else for a while, then come back'. Important Stuff is happening, but for the love of god, take the chance to prepare yourself. And it isn't contrived.
And you don't need mods to quickly skip through the introduction and character creation on subsequent playthroughs. :v:

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Plus the inherent fun of your main contact being a crackhead.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Get some skooma already!!! *shudders nervously*

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.

radintorov posted:

And you don't need mods to quickly skip through the introduction and character creation on subsequent playthroughs. :v:

Err, what?
I mean, what are you talking about?
There can't have been a way around that, could there?
I mean, I can't have listened to the same few lines on repeat for days on end without needing to, right?

...What way is there to skip introductions and/or char-gen on new-game-plus-esque?

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

aerion111 posted:

...What way is there to skip introductions and/or char-gen on new-game-plus-esque?
I don't think there are any mods for Morrowind, since it really doesn't take long to go through the initial sequence, but there are quite a few for Oblivion and Skyrim that allow you to skip the whole introductory sequence/dungeon and even have alternate starts.
Also, alternatively, one can probably use the console to teleport outside and progress the main quest to skip all.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
I take it you're not going to get that sweet hat just down the road from the starting town?

I like that hat for reasons.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's the fur helmet? You need to get the fur helmet.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

aerion111 posted:

It seems you've got more subtitles this time - probably just the choice of timing on the screenshots - which makes something even clearer to me: I played far too much Morrowind back in the day (or, rather, did too much amateur modding without a skip-the-start mod to make testing faster)
As in, I can recall the voice and 'tempo' of the lines even like a decade later (particularly 'and the choice is yours' during char-gen)

Am I alone in this? Are the voices just perfectly suited to burrow into people's ears and stay there?

I grabbed the subtitles because I figured it would save time trying to memorize and type in all the dialogue. It's also quick and easy to chop up the conversation text and post it as separate images.

You're not alone in the "remembering lines" thing, but that's probably because I have eidetic memory and can remember plenty of stuff from games and movies.

EDIT: OK, I went looking for the unofficial patches, but there's a whole bunch of different ones. Which one do I get, and how do I install it?

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Oct 21, 2014

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'd always do the unofficial patch and then the code patch. Not sure if order matters, just don't turn on any of the optional features in the code patch if you want to stay vanilla.

edit: this unofficial patch http://www.paulcarr.com.au/elderscrolls/patch/

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014
The most recent versions of the Unofficial patch and the code patch are linked on these pages:

UOP: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Patch_Project

CP: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Code_Patch

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Done and dusted.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Good job, now quit loving about and buy the summon ancestor ghost spell.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'll get it once I find someone who sells it. Anyway, here's the next chapter:

Chapter II: The Club At The End Of The Street

It's nine PM on the dot when the siltstrider docks at Balmora.

It doesn't take long to drag my tired rear end to the South Wall Cornerclub, It's just across the river from the transit station.

The friendly bartender downstairs can't help me, but he does direct me to the cornerclub's proprietor, who is all the way back upstairs.

It's too late to go looking for Cosades now, so I rent a bed from Bacola Closcius and hit the hay. Really hard. With my head.

Zzzzzz

The pink dawn greets me as I step out of the front door of the club

After wandering across town because I'm a eejit and didn't follow directions, I finally rocked up to old Caius Cosades and gave him his package. He stinks worse than most orcs, by the way. I've known chieftains who didn't smell half as bad as this crackhead.

Caius Cosades:
Bjorca: Working for the Emperor's secret service? Sign me up!
Caius Cosades:
Bjorca: Tell me more about the Blades trainers. I should probably beef up a little before I take on anything big.
Caius Cosades:
Bjorca: I have to pay for my own training? That's some baby back bullshit right there.
Caius Cosades: Come back when you're ready to act like a Blade, Novice.

Having fulfilled my 'get out of jail but not for free' obligations, I go looking through the baskets, urns and crates scattered throughout town. Unlike the Seyda Neen lighthouse, though, no-one bats an eyelid when I take anything. WOOO FREE poo poo

I also make periodic stops to offload my free poo poo at the various merchants in town. Funny how they don't seem to like orcs all that much, but don't mind giving me drakes for the stuff I just nicked from right under their snooty elven noses. Oh, Morrowind.

I'm probably going to need those hammers not far down the track...

OOH LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Having amassed a large stock of plant bits, I whip out my trusty mortar and pestle and do a spot of grinding (both the plants and my Alchemy level :rimshot:).

This... THIS is why I sold my starting dagger. Who needs a pissing little dagger when you can have a magic longsword?

Next, I pop over to the Dunmer Temple to recharge my magicka.

One cash bribe offering later, I am granted Almsivi Restoration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16rohUbSA4o

Oh look, a fellow orc! He's also the only person to be genuinely nice to me today.

My surplus potions go to the local potion shop and her money fills my purse.

I MUST HAVE IT

Oof. Want, but can in no way afford.

Finally, I pay a visit to the local clothier.

Rockin' the purple robe. You like?

My business in Balmora concluded, I board the siltstrider for the return journey to Seyda Neen, where my adventures in Morrowind will truly begin.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd suggest turning back and signing up in the Mage's Guild, their first quest takes place around Seyda Neen anyway. And they're mostly really helpful folks.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I am going to sign up with the Mages Guild, but there's stuff to do around Seyda Neen first, like Addamasartus. I only really wanted to get the start of the main quest out of the way so I could fart around the coast for a while. Once you check in with Caius Cosades, you're pretty much free to do as you please, then come back and get your first set of orders when you're ready.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

radintorov posted:

I don't think there are any mods for Morrowind, since it really doesn't take long to go through the initial sequence, but there are quite a few for Oblivion and Skyrim that allow you to skip the whole introductory sequence/dungeon and even have alternate starts.
Also, alternatively, one can probably use the console to teleport outside and progress the main quest to skip all.

Actually there's a ton of mods (like, say, one of these) that allow you to skip it and start in various places in the world, without breaking the main quest or anything. It's pretty neat. And I know this is a no mod playthrough and that there is a proper thread for this, but anyone who is interested in replaying morrowind should really have a look at this list.

On a different note, it's always great to see someone play Morrowind unspoiled, there's so much stuff which is amazing the first time you come across it, but later on is just :geno:.

edit: Notably only one of the mods I linked above is in the "comprehensive" chargenmod guide. There's just so goddamn many.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Oct 22, 2014

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013
Just a minor heads up: it is worth going to the Blade trainers right away even if you don't have the funds for their training. Most of them are around the Seyda Need/Pelegaid/Balmora area anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Private Speech posted:

And I know this is a no mod playthrough and that there is a proper thread for this, but anyone who is interested in replaying morrowind should really have a look at this list.

Ah, I remember using Telesphoros' list back when I played Morrowind. Unfortunately it's nowhere near as useful as it was back then. The Nexus didn't exist until after Oblivion was released, so the main hub for Morrowind mods (and the site usually linked to by the list) was Elder Scrolls Planet, which unfortunately was owned by GameSpy. So yeah, most of the mods that used to be out there are gone.

And OP, you clearly haven't been suffering enough. :colbert: You should restart with the following:*

Race: Argonian or Khajiit
Sign: The Serpent
Specialization: Magic
Attributes: Personality, Luck
Major: Armorer, Illusion, Unarmored, Mercantile, Hand to Hand
Minor: Athletics, Destruction, Enchant, Acrobatics, Speechcraft

*Don't actually do this. Morrowind should be enjoyed.

• Locked thread